Horrible unusable GPS.
SMS threads are divided because of country code problem.
AnonD-540661, 23 May 2016i want to buy mi note 3 (32 gb),but i heared about that mi phone camera is not too better.Yes phone camera is very very bad..waste of money..
Over heating while charging and using camera also..worst phone
vasu, 27 May 2016R U Using this phone ? But so many persons saying over heat phone and finger prints are also ... moreHii Ajay Here i bougt mi note 3 15 days of using of this phone fabulous phone rocking phone love it no major heating littile bit but overall superb phone
shreyansh, 25 May 2016what problems in redmi note 3? guys plz tell me ?
Heating is a majer problem in the note 3. After heatibg it is automatically switch off.
I bought this mobile (mi note3)on 19may when I use headphones it's automatically switched off what's the problem
I too bought this phn...while charging phn n charger both get heated....n fingerprints 1 in 20 times doesnt work...
I M CONFUSED SHOULD I UPDATE IT OR NOT PLEASE SUGGEST ?
AnonD-514527, 19 May 2016S man I'm also facing same problemMe to facing issues
Anonymous, 23 May 2016Great phone.Great battery backup.No heating issue.excelleny camera and wonderful ram.no hangin... moreR U Using this phone ? But so many persons saying over heat phone and finger prints are also not working some times. I want a clarification from u . because i want to purchase this phone.
I purchased this phone on 13th sale in this month..! the phone condition is good,
While charging little heating issue there otherwise phone working superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,
every phone has a heating issue this is no matter in this>>>>>>>>,
When call taking speaker volume is little low thats it..., except this the phone is awesome.,......
Thank you xiaomi redmi communications ltd.....,
shyam akash, 26 May 2016hii guys iam in confusion tht shall i take micromax canvers 6 or mi note 3Worst phone over heating cameras are worst and fingerprint not working phone is hanging
Himanshi Jain, 27 May 2016Worst phone ever. lots of problems-
- battery drains so fast, I ... morei also found same. i have called several time to pick service they simply making us fool thet we will call within 24 hrs . my phone is not booting after uploading update . no service in chattish gargh.never buy such a phone.
Worst phone ever. lots of problems-
- battery drains so fast, I charge my phone 6 times in a day
- sound does not come while calling
- low speaker volume
- poor charger
- need to reset to Factory setting within 15 days
So I'll suggest you not to buy this phone.
Serious heating problems.
Bought 2 phones, and both gets heated. One while kept on charging, and one just after starting up.
i decided to sell my Redmi Note 3 and i already bought Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL (5", 13mp/5mp, 2400mah battery), i am really happy with it because:
1) Marshmallow update (yay)
2) 3-slots card: 2-sim, 1-sdcard (up to 128gb)
3) camera camera camera i love to take pictures. Main camera is wayy better, low light is very good compared to Redmi Note 3 (uwaaargh). Main camera also has "manual mode" which allow you to control shutter speed, manual focus etc manually, but Redmi Note 3 manual mode only provide basic adjustment like ISO. Front camera is wide angle vs not wide on Redmi Note 3 (bad for selfie).
4) battery only 2400mah but for real it feels like it will last forever lol
5) DOUBLE TAP TO WAKE
6) laser focus (very good to focus close object on low light)
7) no heating problem
but few cons that i dont really mind:
1) 720p res (i don't mind because its only 5" screen)
2) snapdragon 410 (well i only play casual games like CoC, Crossy Road, Moe Girl Cafe etc. so i don't need mammoth's heart on my device right?)
3) no fingerprint (i don't lock my phone so its useless)
4) 2gb ram (as long as you are smart enough, 2gb is enough for most task)
5) 16gb internal (i don't install many apps so its fine with me)
zenfone 2 series with 5.5"and above screen size has better specs, i intentionally bought 5" model because it is smaller and lighter, easy to carry around and 1 hand use.
Yatty, 25 May 2016The phone has snapdragon 650 not a mediatek... And the phone is super amazing it reached my ... moreyour comment only valid if you comment on Redmi Note 3 snapdragon page..this page is for Redmi Note 3 MediaTek..you are confusing people
shreyansh, 25 May 2016what problems in redmi note 3? guys plz tell me ? Fingerprint sensor does not work properly.camera quality is average.yaa there are heating problems