Worst phone ever. lots of problems-
- battery drains so fast, I charge my phone 6 times in a day
- sound does not come while calling
- low speaker volume
- poor charger
- need to reset to Factory setting within 15 days
So I'll suggest you not to buy this phone.
Serious heating problems.
Bought 2 phones, and both gets heated. One while kept on charging, and one just after starting up.
i decided to sell my Redmi Note 3 and i already bought Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL (5", 13mp/5mp, 2400mah battery), i am really happy with it because:
1) Marshmallow update (yay)
2) 3-slots card: 2-sim, 1-sdcard (up to 128gb)
3) camera camera camera i love to take pictures. Main camera is wayy better, low light is very good compared to Redmi Note 3 (uwaaargh). Main camera also has "manual mode" which allow you to control shutter speed, manual focus etc manually, but Redmi Note 3 manual mode only provide basic adjustment like ISO. Front camera is wide angle vs not wide on Redmi Note 3 (bad for selfie).
4) battery only 2400mah but for real it feels like it will last forever lol
5) DOUBLE TAP TO WAKE
6) laser focus (very good to focus close object on low light)
7) no heating problem
but few cons that i dont really mind:
1) 720p res (i don't mind because its only 5" screen)
2) snapdragon 410 (well i only play casual games like CoC, Crossy Road, Moe Girl Cafe etc. so i don't need mammoth's heart on my device right?)
3) no fingerprint (i don't lock my phone so its useless)
4) 2gb ram (as long as you are smart enough, 2gb is enough for most task)
5) 16gb internal (i don't install many apps so its fine with me)
zenfone 2 series with 5.5"and above screen size has better specs, i intentionally bought 5" model because it is smaller and lighter, easy to carry around and 1 hand use.
Yatty, 25 May 2016The phone has snapdragon 650 not a mediatek... And the phone is super amazing it reached my ... moreyour comment only valid if you comment on Redmi Note 3 snapdragon page..this page is for Redmi Note 3 MediaTek..you are confusing people
shreyansh, 25 May 2016what problems in redmi note 3? guys plz tell me ? Fingerprint sensor does not work properly.camera quality is average.yaa there are heating problems
kitty, 24 May 2016Even i M too Confused.. Yr.. !!! About reading cameras bad comments.. wht to do.??Phone is good but camera quality is average.heating is Main problems . this is my personal opinion.
Abhishek, 23 May 2016Its not true.. There is no heating issue with redmi 2... But with redmi note 3 its feel like h... moreI am using it since last one week
Over heating problem
Other all things are good
Anonymous, 23 May 2016Great phone.Great battery backup.No heating issue.excelleny camera and wonderful ram.no hangin... morePhn is good but heating is a major problem in it....heating is too dangerous
hii guys iam in confusion tht shall i take micromax canvers 6 or mi note 3
Its been one month I am using redmi note 3, I didn't had any problem until the last update. The phone heats so much for even lite use. Before updating it was absolutely perfect.
Anonymous, 25 May 2016The one issue I observed with this phone is that whenever you go out of network area and then ... moreEven i am facing the same issue. And in my case my mobile data still works and i am not able to make calls and get a incoming call,untill i restart.
They should fix this issue.
Anonymous, 23 May 2016Great phone.Great battery backup.No heating issue.excelleny camera and wonderful ram.no hangin... moreare you sure ? can you let me know any heating up while watching youtube videos ?
The phone has snapdragon 650 not a mediatek...
And the phone is super amazing it reached my expectation actually its more than i expected. Except the heating but thats ok after its a common issue with phones with snapdrg and metal body
When we use xender receive button is not automatically search other phone. What am I do?
The one issue I observed with this phone is that whenever you go out of network area and then come again in network then Phone stays out of network only. I have to restart to get the network back.
Not sure what is causing this..surely not an issue with my sim card as I have checked with other devices.