Don't buy redmi note 3 because lot of issue is have in this, i have brought new redmi 3 mobile sim card was detected but signal is not coming both SIM 1 and SIM 2.
I got redmi note 3 mobile. This phones display not showing since 2/4/16 evening. After starting this phone its screen blink/flash white 3 to 4 times and then screen goes off. What i have to do now, i can not understand.....
I bought 3 Redmi Note-3 (MTK with 3Gb RAM) for me, my wife, and papa in law. My fone and my wife fone has freeze issue. I hav this fone for a week now, and has frozen 3 times. The case is very hot also... And when very hot, the fone will be slow as hell. This fone is good, but it has some issues. My former Meizu M2 Note has better quality than this Redmi Note 3. BEWARE.
shyam, 28 Mar 2016Is that have expandable memory card slot?I tried putting sd card into "hybrid" slot,but it cant fit. Then i searched on google and no solution so far. Like its made for two SIMs and no sd card. Just buy 32GB version and you wont need it!
YB, 02 Apr 2016guyz i m confused between redmi note 3,lenovo k4 note and samsung j7.for which one i should go... moreif you are talking about the old J7, i will choose either k4 note or redmi note 3 because of 1080p screen and 3gb ram and fingerprint scanner and and and etc.. old j7 has something like 1.5gb ram, 720p screen and protruding camera..
Anonymous, 03 Apr 2016If u have 32 gb inbuilt memory then y do u need memory card?well honestly i don't really need micro-sd with 32gb inbuilt, but extra storage is really useful if you are traveling.
When I'm using intrnet redmi not 3 is getting too hot. try to solve it.
i would like to know few thing.
1) i cAnnot sign in to mi Account.
2) i cAnnot mAde A hidden file in File MAnAger,(even been followed the step or tutoriAl.)
3) my device stAte "unknown" in phone number stAtus..does it connected with why i cnnot sign in to mi Account?
AppreciAted much if u guys cAn help.
Even after two months, I can't get one.
I don't care even if they put up a 64 GB variant...I am done with Xiaomi devices.
I ain't going to compete with millions just to get one of this. It's my money...If-I-want-it, I-pay-it, I-get-it or no go.
The phone won't last me a lifetime, I can buy better ones from different/newer brands as and when my current phone dies.
Plenty of fish in the ocean.
Really got me mad...Xiaomi playing with our feelings with their childish marketing.
Xiaomi, we are not your freaking guinea pigs for you to test out your devices or marketing strategies.
Anonymous, 31 Mar 2016- Data (3g and 4g) not good, slow internet
- notifications not shown for viber, whatsapp, te... morefirst of all make sure you get the latest update of the rom. to display notification (mine is latest stable rom):
1) go to Security app > Permissions > Autostart > check your selected app
2) go to Settings > Additional Settings > Battery & Performance > Manage apps' battery usage > Power saving modes (Select Off) > then select Choose Apps > enter your selected app > select Custom > on Background Network, select Stay Connected
3) go to Notifications > App Notifications > pick your app > enable what do you want
Ramana, 02 Apr 2016Thanks for your helpful information. Please let me know if I can use two Sims and memory card ... moreredmi note 3 (snapdragon) only support 2 slots card, you either use sim 2 or micro sd on the 2nd slot.
guyz i m confused between redmi note 3,lenovo k4 note and samsung j7.for which one i should go???plz suggest i m very confused.
selfiecchi, 30 Mar 2016yes redmi note 3 heat a lot (mediatek ver.) idk about snapdragon ver. Anyway, this is my exper... moreThanks for your helpful information. Please let me know if I can use two Sims and memory card at the same time. I found only two slots in Redmi note 3.