Even after two months, I can't get one.
I don't care even if they put up a 64 GB variant...I am done with Xiaomi devices.
I ain't going to compete with millions just to get one of this. It's my money...If-I-want-it, I-pay-it, I-get-it or no go.
The phone won't last me a lifetime, I can buy better ones from different/newer brands as and when my current phone dies.
Plenty of fish in the ocean.
Really got me mad...Xiaomi playing with our feelings with their childish marketing.
Xiaomi, we are not your freaking guinea pigs for you to test out your devices or marketing strategies.
Anonymous, 31 Mar 2016- Data (3g and 4g) not good, slow internet
- notifications not shown for viber, whatsapp, te... morefirst of all make sure you get the latest update of the rom. to display notification (mine is latest stable rom):
1) go to Security app > Permissions > Autostart > check your selected app
2) go to Settings > Additional Settings > Battery & Performance > Manage apps' battery usage > Power saving modes (Select Off) > then select Choose Apps > enter your selected app > select Custom > on Background Network, select Stay Connected
3) go to Notifications > App Notifications > pick your app > enable what do you want
Ramana, 02 Apr 2016Thanks for your helpful information. Please let me know if I can use two Sims and memory card ... moreredmi note 3 (snapdragon) only support 2 slots card, you either use sim 2 or micro sd on the 2nd slot.
guyz i m confused between redmi note 3,lenovo k4 note and samsung j7.for which one i should go???plz suggest i m very confused.
AnonD-402029, 30 Mar 2016yes redmi note 3 heat a lot (mediatek ver.) idk about snapdragon ver. Anyway, this is my exper... moreThanks for your helpful information. Please let me know if I can use two Sims and memory card at the same time. I found only two slots in Redmi note 3.
Surya, 31 Mar 2016Without any doubt go fot HTC 828, dont go for extra ordinary specs in Redmi, with that price y... moreHtC Service is very Wrost....my handset HTC 820 Submitted in ASC Sincle last 1 March to till now....they dont provided any info
KAISER, FROM BANGLAD, 30 Mar 2016When will be released Marshmallow? I think it's so long to get the update. Xiaomi must lose th... moreI agree even this MTK version only sold for China. But un officially sold to other country, we as customer that does not know it deserve to get global ROM.
it is nic phone dont listen to any one it is nic phone no prblm s there
Is very good and nice mobile for me.
I love Mi 3 display and touch sensitiveness
Bhuvan, 31 Mar 2016Dear before 30 march i have book redmi note 3 16 gb . but i m not received. plz tell me exact... moreI just received it today and within 10 min phone was heating up badly. Camera quality is very poor. If you move your camera in sunny place, it is becoming black and clarity is very poor
Anonymous, 30 Mar 2016Xiaomi redmi note 3 phone is heat please reply yes or no.... yes..it heat badly
Dear before 30 march i have book redmi note 3 16 gb . but i m not received. plz tell me exact status of this phone about camera quality n heating issue, so that i can pay the payment of this phone.
- Data (3g and 4g) not good, slow internet
- notifications not shown for viber, whatsapp, telegram etc. Shows notifications only if the app is not closed from recent apps
- finger print sensor now works only sometimes
- two threads for sms. Name is not seen.
- very low call voice sometimes
- camera not good
- battery worse than the 3100 battery of honor 6
- touchscreen not responsive sometimes
- phone isn't slow
- screen is good
- premium metallic feel
- miui ui is nice