KAPIL JOSHI, 30 Mar 2016redme note 3 phone users plz whats your opinion for this phone what a suitable for this ph... moreIts getting heat too fast when connected to net and listening songs... Its becoming lyk iron box
We do not need of IRON BOX if we have REDMI NOTE 3 .... Damn phone I ve ordered..
When will be released Marshmallow? I think it's so long to get the update. Xiaomi must lose their global market if they don't care about the global users. Note 3 pro already have got an update But MTK global version does not get any update yet. What's the problem Xiaomi???
I have purchased Redmi note 3 from Mi site. I am not getting internet on my Redmi note 3 for MTNL, Mumbai network while same sim gets the internet on other handset even on other Mi mobile model handset. Done all settings given by service provider, checked sim card at service provider end also its working fine. Done all settings given by Mi online support. Updated software version also but nothing works. After so many contacts with Mi service support center, Mi representative finally admitted on call that itÂ’s a software bug and I have to wait for solution but not able to comment on how much time it will takes. Its very frustrating and bad that Mi is yet not able to come up with solution and even they are not giving me return option.
redme note 3 phone users plz whats your opinion for this phone
what a suitable for this phone ?
plz very very important detail & suggetion to me and all users guideline to me....
Miss J, 29 Mar 2016Hi, i would like this choose between Xiaomi Redmi note 3 & Huawei Honor 5X but im not sure... moreyes redmi note 3 heat a lot (mediatek ver.) idk about snapdragon ver. Anyway, this is my experience of having redmi note 3 and my friends honor 5x. mine is redmi note 3 mediatek version but i think most of the component are the same except certain things bla bla bla and chipset and back camera.
why choose redmi note 3 over honor 5x:
1) bigger battery (4000 vs 3000)
2) fast charge vs no fast charge
3) wayy better power, even the redmi note 3 helio x10 mediatek has lots of power compared to snapdragon 616 of honor 5x, not to mention note 3 with snapdragon 650
4) redmi note 3 slowmotion camera is 720p, honor 5x slowmotion camera is something like 480p
5) support OTG. honor 5x by default has no OTG support, but i read somewhere you can activate OTG support by rooting and bla bla bla (do at your own risk)
why choose honor 5x over redmi note 3
1) 3 slots card, means 2-slot sim card and another separate slot for micro-sd
2) front camera is wide angle, very good for selfie with friends
3) honor 5x screen quality is very very very good compared to note 3, you can tell the difference when looking at the white color of the same content
4) less heat
5) speaker is located at the bottom of the phone, not at the back of the phone like redmi note 3.
6) screen has the ability to double tap to activate while screen off, i mean gesture. well i know you understand
if you are planning to buy redmi note 3 snapdragon version, cannot help you much then.
I have bought redmi note 3 16b version it is not best redmi note 3g, 4g, Primes are best it not support sd card if wants dual sim cards be care full for dual sims and sd card it can single and sd card Or dual sim.
I've just bought it 2 days ago. Many issues I got:
1. It immidiately reboot after I played soundcloud.
2. Noise when I played music thru my speaker.
That's some issues I got so far. Could you please give some advise?
AnonD-519689, 28 Mar 2016*redmi note 3 (gold) 2GB is heating while charging
*how to attach pendrive in it
*if the pe... moreOTG means On The Go... Which means you can connect pen drive with the help of OTG cable...
Jony, 28 Mar 2016Thanks dear. But same result.. May be i am the unlucky one. Supar
I have bought Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (MediaTek) three days back and its really nice & performing well. Really annoying is sometime the device won't unlock from finger print sensor or power button.To get the phone for working order, have to restart several times for a day. Is any one can help me resolve this issue.
I am just going for purchase this phone, please tell me is this best phone
Hi, i would like this choose between Xiaomi Redmi note 3 & Huawei Honor 5X but im not sure which 1 to choose. Any suggest here? I heard that xiaomi always have overheat issue is it true? for stable is it go with huawei will be better?Thank you.
I like this mobile and mobile not extrenal card so very bad instructes....