IN Redmi note 3 if You use micro SD card then dual sim facility is not possible as because of hybrid structure.But Xiamoni says Dual sim that makes us fool.xiamoni always try to make Indian people as fool.
Shivam , 15 Mar 2016Yes! It's having hybrid Sim card slot, so your have either insert SD card or a nano sim card. you need to clarify that only Snapdragon version has micro-sd slot, Mediatek version has no micro-sd slot. maybe in your country they only sell Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon version, but this page is for Redmi Note 3 Mediatek version, it's kind of misleading lol
Manoj, 15 Mar 2016 After use of 24 hours the impressions are
1) Nice finger sensor
2) Design is nice, looks ... morei think you have the Snapdragon version of Note 3 (well this page is Mediatek version, snapdragon version page is without "Mediatek") . Mediatek version has both micro-sim slot and NO micro-sd.
on my Redmi Note 3 (Mediatek) 3gb version, i updated to the latest stable rom, rooted and disabled as much bloatware apps as i can, free ram on bootup is around 1.9-2.0 gb. on daily usage, free ram is somewhere 1.5-1.7gb after clearing ram. never seen blank screen after unlocking the phone, phone ringing is working as usual. camera is somewhere average but considering the price given i don't really mind about it.
jay, 15 Mar 2016Can any one suggested me for which is best colour and the colour available in 32gb rom ?gold color for me!!
Ritik, 13 Mar 2016Which best phone for buy Galaxy j7 or sony c4 dual need helpgo for j7. Used both d phones
vijay, 15 Mar 2016Redmi note 3 32 gb in sd card slot available or not..?Can any one suggested me for which is best colour and the colour available in 32gb rom ?
vijay, 15 Mar 2016Redmi note 3 32 gb in sd card slot available or not..?Yes 32gb
vijay, 15 Mar 2016Redmi note 3 32 gb in sd card slot available or not..?No bro not available
i am egarly waiting for mynnew xiaomi redmi note 3 32gb varient.............it is the best mobiles in the price range.......with gaint hulk battery........and last but not least........all the spec provided by xiaomi.
After use of 24 hours the impressions are
1) Nice finger sensor
2) Design is nice, looks good
3) Nice display
4) Sound quality is good
5) Both SIMS are working fine..
6) Nice battery backup
1) One micro SIM + One nano SIM OR One micro SIM + Memory Card
2) Heats up while charging and long time talk.. Not yet tested with gaming
3) RAM availability is less than 1gb always
4) Internal memory availability is 9.3gb
5) Incompatibility with my existing two ear phones
6) Camera is not upto the mark
7) Low front speaker sound for call
8) Struggled a lot to prepare the SIM 2
9) The screen goes blank some times after unlocking then have to touch the home botton
10) Phone is ringing but no call showing on the screen.. Shown after clicking the unlock botton.
11) Not a good buy indeed
Should i go for the replacement???
shishir, 15 Mar 2016this phone is even not available to buy in amazon we can only register this phone but cant buy... moreYes!redmi note 3 having hybrid Sim card slot, so you have either put SD card or nano sim card...
Jagendra, 15 Mar 2016Can i insert sd card in the redmi note 3???Yes! It's having hybrid Sim card slot, so your have either insert SD card or a nano sim card.
this phone is even not available to buy in amazon we can only register this phone but cant buy is there any option to buy from another source ??????
planned to have red me note-3. pl advice in case of replacement of battary what is the option. (firstname.lastname@example.org).
I bought Xiaomi redmi note 3 prime yesterday .
Mobile is good , recommend to buy
RAM is only 2 GB not 3 GB
Android version : 4.4.4
While unlocking the screen it will take time
Charu, 14 Mar 2016Can any one suggest is this best mobile to buy or not???? i have registered for 16th MarchIt's rally good....