After use of 24 hours the impressions are
1) Nice finger sensor
2) Design is nice, looks good
3) Nice display
4) Sound quality is good
5) Both SIMS are working fine..
6) Nice battery backup
1) One micro SIM + One nano SIM OR One micro SIM + Memory Card
2) Heats up while charging and long time talk.. Not yet tested with gaming
3) RAM availability is less than 1gb always
4) Internal memory availability is 9.3gb
5) Incompatibility with my existing two ear phones
6) Camera is not upto the mark
7) Low front speaker sound for call
8) Struggled a lot to prepare the SIM 2
9) The screen goes blank some times after unlocking then have to touch the home botton
10) Phone is ringing but no call showing on the screen.. Shown after clicking the unlock botton.
11) Not a good buy indeed
Should i go for the replacement???
shishir, 15 Mar 2016this phone is even not available to buy in amazon we can only register this phone but cant buy... moreYes!redmi note 3 having hybrid Sim card slot, so you have either put SD card or nano sim card...
Jagendra, 15 Mar 2016Can i insert sd card in the redmi note 3???Yes! It's having hybrid Sim card slot, so your have either insert SD card or a nano sim card.
this phone is even not available to buy in amazon we can only register this phone but cant buy is there any option to buy from another source ??????
planned to have red me note-3. pl advice in case of replacement of battary what is the option. (email@example.com).
I bought Xiaomi redmi note 3 prime yesterday .
Mobile is good , recommend to buy
RAM is only 2 GB not 3 GB
Android version : 4.4.4
While unlocking the screen it will take time
Charu, 14 Mar 2016Can any one suggest is this best mobile to buy or not???? i have registered for 16th MarchIt's rally good....
THE PHONE IS GOOD , but heating problum occured after its use above 1 hour ,how this problum resolve.
neha, 14 Mar 2016awsum phone!!camera is amazing specially front camera:)Mar16 I'll going to buy this mobile. It's good or bad?
Manoj, 14 Mar 2016i dont think we can use two micro simsRedmi Note 3 (Mediatek) version has two micro sim slot(No sd slot) while Redmi note 3 Pro (snapdragon) version has two nano sim slot(one nano sim slot + one nano sim or sdcard slot)
Vampire, 14 Mar 2016the phone i m trying to buy is having 3gb ram and internal 32gb so what is the expandable memory?128gb
AnonD-487991, 14 Mar 2016Two was micro sim i dont think we can use two micro sims
Manoj, 14 Mar 2016can we use two micro sims in the tray?? or one micro and other is nano??Two was micro sim
can we use two micro sims in the tray?? or one micro and other is nano??
the phone i m trying to buy is having 3gb ram and internal 32gb so what is the expandable memory?