If you guys wanna know more regarding this phone, I may give a few based on my experience of using redmi note 3 (16gb version) in just less than two weeks:
1.feels premium in both visual and holding it in hand
2. No lagging issues (except after heavy gaming, not so serious)
3. Not much Chinese apps though
4. Camera is very good, for me, able to compete with upper ranged smartphones, pixel density is actually 480 after tested it in antutu benchmark, very nice, better than galaxy j7, and you can set picture quality by setting contrast and saturation quality, have PDAF technology, better or called as faster focus than autofocus technology.
5. Wifi connection is not such bad issues for me, no often lagging, even faster than my bro's Lenovo.
6. There is one handed mode for your convenient, unless it is not crutial for your daily usage.
7. Display is very nice, rich, not too fake like super amold display for Samsung devices, I prefer IPS LCD screen, and you can set low or high contrast and warm, cold or standard colour for your preference all for the screen.
8. Many people complaint that some of xiaomi devices can't receive or sent messages, but I have no problem with it, bought it in Malaysia, non official seller, but checked it with mi verification, it is true xiaomi phone.
9. It have google pre installed apps in Malaysia, but left 10gb of storage for 16gb version of redmi note 3, means it takes approximately 6gb
10. Good in multitask, but I don't know whether same price of other brand can compete with this, so far I love redmi note 3.
11. Antutu scores is higher than Lenovo k3 note, but I won't compare it with more better phone as it is very nice in this price range, cost just rm750.
1. This is very important because my redmi note 3 have several heating issues, not too serious if you are not a serious gamer, playing games or surfing internet while your phone are charging and if you charge your redmi note 3 with Samsung charger!!!! I have not heating issues charging it with non Samsung charger... And redmi note 3 (mediatek) have 8 cores in it, good multitasking but gives heat often because it handles many tasks.
2. No screen protecter because majorly don't announce it has screen protector, but it proved to be resistant after watching it in YouTube, so think twice before considering this phone if screen protector is necessary for you.
3. It has no 4g connection I think but it has LTE, not so clear about that, but I know it cost more.
4. Battery will seriously drains much until end in less than 8hours if you play games continuously, because the cpu(mediatek) is working hard to deliver smooth gaming to you)
5. Display brightness is achievable in setting very low light mode, but cannot achieve very bright mode like the Samsung devices my bro use, super Amold screen does really good at this point. So it may look blank when using it under very bright conditions.
6. It don't have headphones come along with the device, you have to buy it separately. But I don't use headphones either, and I can even use Lenovo headphones for my redmi note 3
7. If changing battery is important for you, than I will not recommend this for you, but I have no problem with it.
8. No led flash light on front camera, simple as that.
9. Fingerprint sensor sometimes can't read my finger,, have to put it nicely exactly on the centre to pass, but you can use pin code to save yourself.
Anyway, if you have any disagreement on my review, please dont mind to correct me, hope my experience may help you on considering this phone, it is my first bought phone actually, happy with it...with the price...wow... Cheaper than galaxy j7, but I found redmi note 3 for more better specification that's why I choose. This phone, while my brother chosen j7, in conclusion, I can make better real life research on these devices, thank you for reading!
Dhruv, 07 Mar 2016Samsung j7 vs Redmi note 3 whic is better for buy snapdragon or media tek surely redmi note 3 snapdragon varient . is is one of the best phones under 20000
rahan, 07 Mar 2016Redmi note 3 best or le 1s best ,whoredmi note 3 snapdragon version
Goutam, 08 Mar 2016any know, xiaomi redmi note 3 16 gb is support expendeble memory card soltThere is hybrid slot in this phone
Can be used for dual sim or memory card
any know, xiaomi redmi note 3 16 gb is support expendeble memory card solt
MIkkan, 07 Mar 2016Hi , Does this phone got double tap to wake up functionality? THankx,This sound dolbi
Samsung j7 vs Redmi note 3 whic is better for buy snapdragon or media tek
Babu Wagh, 06 Mar 2016Redmi note 3 is a best in lenovo k4 but not best of Letv 1sgo for note 3 instead of k3
Arsh, 06 Mar 2016Xiaomi is better than lenovo Lenovo k4 note is best