Last month I purchased this cell but now I am unable to open Message bug Attack lots of Issue with software Help me to resolved ASAP
Anonymous, 25 Mar 2017Yeshow to do it bcoz i cannot found otg support at setting.
harish, 28 Mar 2017Is this phone is good.. Can i buy this phone. Any issues ????????????? pls suggestYea it will be a perfect buy
harish, 28 Mar 2017Is this phone is good.. Can i buy this phone. Any issues ????????????? pls suggestYes! Very good display good for watching movies and playing games. Battery very good also camera
hello friends, i need ur firsthand user opinion about redmi note 4
in my country (bangladesh) xiaomi officially released both mtk and sd version.
i want to buy note 4 but heard sd version is not very good in heavy use or gaming. is it true?
thnks in advance for ur opinion :)
I want to buy this phone just tell me in one word .. how this phone buddy's? ?
AnonD-655064, 28 Mar 2017same problem buddy...let me know if this problem is sorted out in your Phone and how.....u mean airtel 4g in 1st slot?
This has been one of the must exceptionally outstanding phone every that I've used in this price range. I usually don't buy until prices fall in my range but this is 200$ brand new, what else do you want! It has everything, excellent battery life 1.5 days. Only found one issue that whene'er it switches from 4g to 3g, the downloading pauses which is disturbing. But still I've locked it to 3g only. And still live this phone over any other phone. I'm totally in love with it, very fast finger print sensor than any other phone. No heat up or battery drain. RAM is very optimized. No need to kill apps in background. And honestly I like the MIUI over Google now launcher which I applied to any other Android phone I had. Front camera is okay for me. I'm not a selfie fan.
amaresh, 27 Mar 2017After internet on sim1 4g , sim 2 network disconnect automatically ,why ! Any idea ......same problem buddy...let me know if this problem is sorted out in your Phone and how.....
Is this phone is good.. Can i buy this phone.
Any issues ?????????????
AnonD-656247, 27 Mar 2017i bought this phone on 18/03/2017 but i have some white spot dot on the screen display. i try... moreYou still have time, it is not your fault if the screen has dot.
they will surely replace it. Ask the person from where you bought this phone, may be flipkart or Mi.com.
not this phone, but yes i have replaced mine with some different issue.
I had an issue on my redmi note 4.problem is dead pixel on my new redmi note4.any solution to fix it.help me
After a lot of research I found these are the 10 differences between Redmi Note 4 and Redmi Note 4X:
1. Note 4 (MediaTek) has MediaTek Helio X20 (MT6797) CPU with Arm Mali-T880 780MHz GPU - Note 4X has Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 with Qualcomm Adreno 506 GPU
2. Note 4 offers 4 colors: Gold, Gray, Silver, Black - Note 4X offers 5 colors Black, Gold, Pink, Silver, Turquoise
3. Note 4 has all metal body - Note 4X has mix between metal and plastic (plastic are downside where micro USB is and upperside where 3.5mm connector and IR port are; i.e above and bellow antenna lines)
4. Note 4 has dual band Wi-Fi 802.11ac conectivity - Note 4X does NOT have dual band Wi-Fi 802.11ac conectivity
5. Note 4 has weight of 175 g - Note 4X has weight 165 g
6. Note 4 has screws on micro usb side and can easily be opened - Note 4X has no screws on micro USB side and I didn't find anywhere how to open it.
7. Note 4 has IR port in the middle of upper side - Note 4X has IR port on side of the upper side (this means Note 4 cover will not match with Note 4X)
8. Note 4 has compass - Note 4X has NO compass
9. Note 4 has Samsung S5K3L8 camera sensor - Note 4X has Sony IMX258 camera sensor
10. Note 4 does NOT support fast charging - Note 4X does support fast charging
Please correct me if I'm wrong