please help any one after update nougat i am facing battery becaup issue in my device.
I had mobile has one problem
I'm using two some slot1 Vodafone
And slot2 Jio sim
If I turn off the Jio Data and turn on Vodafone Data
Jio tower is shutdown
Then I try to settings and choose Jio sim again choose
Preferred network type
It doesn't show LTE
It show only 3G
The 4G LTE Band is missing
But other phone doesn't have this problem
Can anyone had the solution
Kr1s, 18 Dec 2017I've been using my note4 for a month or so and very satisfied with it. I own a black, global 4... moreMostly agreed, but the "bloat" is not that much, specially compared to other companies.
Mine came with MS and WPS offices, SlideIt and Google keyboards, the inevitable Google Chrome, Play Music, Books, Videos, Photos, Hangouts, Duo, etc. So most of the bloat comes with Android and that sounds like Google's demand...
And, of course, there's Mi Account and Mi Forum and Mi Browser etc.
While many of them can be removed, I keep a few.
Just got my Note 4 global (Snapdragon, model 2016102) and it ROCKS!
Honestly, I don't know what people are complaining about...
1. Besides the "black piano bar face" front, it looks better than any phones I had before - Including Galaxy A7-2017 (my opinion). Just miss the blue color, not available atm.
2. It runs smooth and as soon WiFi connects, update for MIUI 9 begins... and ends shortly! It is fast, it is reliable, and I liked MIUI (after using all kinds of ROMS from Samsung and LG, Ginger to Paranoid to Remix). More than anything, I like fit-phones, bloat-less is nice.
3. Sound is good - Maybe it gets damaged with use, but out-of-the-box it is decent. And call recording is working perfect for me.
4. Camera is good under fairly good light and the controls are easy for the casual, "grandma's birthday" photo shooters like me. But yes, this phone is afraid of the dark. Just forget the disco / stargazing / drive-by photos.
Maybe you could visit another repair shop or call out for your buyer's rights.
I just got mine and it works well for music and calls, including recordings. As good as any other phone I had. Not premium, but for my poor ears it is pretty good...
Anyway, here in South America phone services aren't exactly known for their quality.
Venera, 28 Dec 2017Does this smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3gb/32gb snapdragon global version support fast charging ?nope
Venera, 28 Dec 2017Does this smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3gb/32gb snapdragon global version support fast charging ?No!! But it has enough power to run through your normal usage day to day.
Screen is not that much good looking and bright. Camera is below average
Does this smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3gb/32gb snapdragon global version support fast charging ?
Nate, 27 Dec 2017Yes i upgraded mine to miui 9 and i think it's very worth itDoes battery last the same as before?
Anonymous, 26 Dec 2017I have it with miui 8 shall I go to 126.96.36.199 or no? Yes i upgraded mine to miui 9 and i think it's very worth it
All of sudden I lost my phone ear speaker dead but working on with headphones, then I switch off and on, no use I did it for 5 times then automatically it started working I was afraid of reset, thank God it's ok now..... But why this happened please reply......?
Still a popular set despite the competition. If it misbehave needlessly check whether it is a fake.
MS, 23 Dec 2017Its because of artificial intelligence Thats stupid. A below 10k phone has no AI .lol
IndoUser, 23 Dec 2017After i update 188.8.131.52 my phone has a notification problem, especialy for Line. When i got inc... more1. Go to Settings.
2. Go to Apps.
3. Choose the app you wanted the settings to be applied.
4. Go to Show Notifications.
5. There, you can enable the Sound, Vibration and Notification Light. You can disable it anytime, too.