I have been using the phone for 9 days now and i just noticed that when i open the camera with the pre installed camera app it makes a small clicking noise from the camera module like something is moving inside, can anyone please check it out but listening in a silent environment and confirm, i would like to know weather its just an isolated case with my phone only or not. Thank you.
After using the phone for 4 days, these are my findings.
1. First of all I am not able to understand why this phone has got so much of recommendation & good reviews all over.
2. The good things I found is no lagging (I am not heavy gamer) during operation, but that should be by default because of 3 GB ram.
3. Build quality is good, but always while holding the phone I will feel hot & little uncomfortable (this was not the case in for my Moto G2 & Mi4i).
4.Other than I am not able to find any good thing, all other things like sound, display, camera are nearly average for a 11k phone.
5. Camera quality is poor than my 8 megapixel Moto G2, I don't no while peoples in review mentioned that improvement is there over RN3.
6. About connectivity Mi4i connection on JIO network is very good and you can stream video from any corner of the house, but for RN4 sometimes it will stream, sometimes it will keep on loading and sometimes data network itself will go.
7. Phone battery temp. with moderate use has gone upto 39 deg celcius, on different professional review they told it will never go above 33 deg celcius (may be variation in mfg). On enquiring with Xiaomi service team they told battery temp. upto 47 deg celcius is OK.
8. Battery drain in standby mode at night is 6-7% for 8 hours with mobile data on. If it off then it is 2% for 10 hours.
9. Actually in all aspects I found Mi4i better than Redmi note 4.
10. I am still thinking whether I should have brought Coolpad cool 1 with better camera or not.
Guys, pls suggest me what to choose, 3gb or 4gb version. I don't play heavy game. But someone tells me MIUI takes lot more memory.
Siam Rahman, 12 Feb 2017If it is Indian version or Global version?it is an indian version
Gadgetsworld, 13 Feb 2017It is Redmi note 4 or Redmi note 4x???it is Redmi note 4
i want to buy this phone so plz sujjest me that no any physical issue with this phone i.e.-flase , camera, charger slot etc
Anonymous, 12 Feb 2017are all 4g services supported in rn4(airtel.aircel.idea.vodafone.bsnl)http://www.gsmarena.com/network-bands.php3?sCountry=India
visit here... 4 all ur queries regarding bands
bryanamel, 12 Feb 2017thanks for your reply i am in india atm and will go to australia in march, i am having color i... morehttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/4G_connectivity_in_Australia
Refer the above link from Google wiki to know available supported LTE bands ii n Australia...Redmi Note 4 I Indian version has 3,5,40 those are common there also...
Santosh, 12 Feb 2017Dear friend you purchase any model compared to budget price best and and featureRN4 is best value of money in my opinion.
ZAK, 11 Feb 2017you could compare LTE Bands in India and Australia service providers, below are the LTE bands ... morethanks for your reply i am in india atm and will go to australia in march, i am having color issues with this phone red color seems to be brown and skin color becomes pale yellowish. do u have a similar problem ?
i am using redmi note 4 (sd 625)... nowdays xiomi reducing the product quality