AnonD-643986, 12 Feb 2017there is problem of earthing while charging note 4 is that common on all handset? No, Earthing problem is with your switch board. Not with handset. Try to renewal earthing to ur home electricity. Everything will be OK.
Anonymous, 13 Feb 2017my mi note-4 64gb left side speaker not working... Other 1 is microphone not speaker
Anonymous, 13 Feb 2017my mi note-4 64gb left side speaker not working... It has only one speaker other is micro phone
Bhupendra, 13 Feb 2017After using the phone for 4 days, these are my findings. 1. First of all I am not able to und... morethe good reviews is for the redmi note 4 mediatek helio x20 not for the snapdragon 625 that you have my friend!!
Anonymous, 13 Feb 2017my mi note-4 64gb left side speaker not working... because that´s not a speaker it´s the microphone lol.. the phone only have one speaker!!!
Anonymous, 13 Feb 2017my mi note-4 64gb left side speaker not working... its a mic.
Bob, 13 Feb 2017Its normal..my redmi note 3 also like that.maybe the camera have a cover insideThanks for the info
lone Mehmood , 11 Feb 2017I update my redmi note 4 the update was 1.4gb and now it's camera is too good and finger senso... morejust updated everything seems to be fine so far
but took around 20 to 25 minutes for the update to install and reboot.
AnonD-83561, 13 Feb 2017I have been using the phone for 9 days now and i just noticed that when i open the camera with... moreIts normal..my redmi note 3 also like that.maybe the camera have a cover inside
I have been using the phone for 9 days now and i just noticed that when i open the camera with the pre installed camera app it makes a small clicking noise from the camera module like something is moving inside, can anyone please check it out but listening in a silent environment and confirm, i would like to know weather its just an isolated case with my phone only or not. Thank you.
After using the phone for 4 days, these are my findings.
1. First of all I am not able to understand why this phone has got so much of recommendation & good reviews all over.
2. The good things I found is no lagging (I am not heavy gamer) during operation, but that should be by default because of 3 GB ram.
3. Build quality is good, but always while holding the phone I will feel hot & little uncomfortable (this was not the case in for my Moto G2 & Mi4i).
4.Other than I am not able to find any good thing, all other things like sound, display, camera are nearly average for a 11k phone.
5. Camera quality is poor than my 8 megapixel Moto G2, I don't no while peoples in review mentioned that improvement is there over RN3.
6. About connectivity Mi4i connection on JIO network is very good and you can stream video from any corner of the house, but for RN4 sometimes it will stream, sometimes it will keep on loading and sometimes data network itself will go.
7. Phone battery temp. with moderate use has gone upto 39 deg celcius, on different professional review they told it will never go above 33 deg celcius (may be variation in mfg). On enquiring with Xiaomi service team they told battery temp. upto 47 deg celcius is OK.
8. Battery drain in standby mode at night is 6-7% for 8 hours with mobile data on. If it off then it is 2% for 10 hours.
9. Actually in all aspects I found Mi4i better than Redmi note 4.
10. I am still thinking whether I should have brought Coolpad cool 1 with better camera or not.
Guys, pls suggest me what to choose, 3gb or 4gb version. I don't play heavy game. But someone tells me MIUI takes lot more memory.
AnonD-644140, 12 Feb 2017If it is Indian version or Global version?it is an indian version