AnonD-555216, 18 Dec 2017I've been using my note4 for a month or so and very satisfied with it. I own a black, global 4... moreMostly agreed, but the "bloat" is not that much, specially compared to other companies.
Mine came with MS and WPS offices, SlideIt and Google keyboards, the inevitable Google Chrome, Play Music, Books, Videos, Photos, Hangouts, Duo, etc. So most of the bloat comes with Android and that sounds like Google's demand...
And, of course, there's Mi Account and Mi Forum and Mi Browser etc.
While many of them can be removed, I keep a few.
Just got my Note 4 global (Snapdragon, model 2016102) and it ROCKS!
Honestly, I don't know what people are complaining about...
1. Besides the "black piano bar face" front, it looks better than any phones I had before - Including Galaxy A7-2017 (my opinion). Just miss the blue color, not available atm.
2. It runs smooth and as soon WiFi connects, update for MIUI 9 begins... and ends shortly! It is fast, it is reliable, and I liked MIUI (after using all kinds of ROMS from Samsung and LG, Ginger to Paranoid to Remix). More than anything, I like fit-phones, bloat-less is nice.
3. Sound is good - Maybe it gets damaged with use, but out-of-the-box it is decent. And call recording is working perfect for me.
4. Camera is good under fairly good light and the controls are easy for the casual, "grandma's birthday" photo shooters like me. But yes, this phone is afraid of the dark. Just forget the disco / stargazing / drive-by photos.
Maybe you could visit another repair shop or call out for your buyer's rights.
I just got mine and it works well for music and calls, including recordings. As good as any other phone I had. Not premium, but for my poor ears it is pretty good...
Anyway, here in South America phone services aren't exactly known for their quality.
Venera, 28 Dec 2017Does this smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3gb/32gb snapdragon global version support fast charging ?nope
Venera, 28 Dec 2017Does this smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3gb/32gb snapdragon global version support fast charging ?No!! But it has enough power to run through your normal usage day to day.
Screen is not that much good looking and bright. Camera is below average
Does this smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3gb/32gb snapdragon global version support fast charging ?
Nate, 27 Dec 2017Yes i upgraded mine to miui 9 and i think it's very worth itDoes battery last the same as before?
Anonymous, 26 Dec 2017I have it with miui 8 shall I go to 184.108.40.206 or no? Yes i upgraded mine to miui 9 and i think it's very worth it
All of sudden I lost my phone ear speaker dead but working on with headphones, then I switch off and on, no use I did it for 5 times then automatically it started working I was afraid of reset, thank God it's ok now..... But why this happened please reply......?
Still a popular set despite the competition. If it misbehave needlessly check whether it is a fake.
MS, 23 Dec 2017Its because of artificial intelligence Thats stupid. A below 10k phone has no AI .lol
IndoUser, 23 Dec 2017After i update 220.127.116.11 my phone has a notification problem, especialy for Line. When i got inc... more1. Go to Settings.
2. Go to Apps.
3. Choose the app you wanted the settings to be applied.
4. Go to Show Notifications.
5. There, you can enable the Sound, Vibration and Notification Light. You can disable it anytime, too.
Just mnths into buying it, my contact's names are getting exchanged. Does anybdy know a remedy for that. Wud really appreciate it.
AnonD-456364, 07 Dec 2017The Redmi Note 4 has the same specs as the Mi A1 the only difference is that the Mi A1 has Dua... moreI read (here) Xiaomi is the only exception to the Android One update policy...
So it may be less frequent / expedite to launch updates.
After i update 18.104.22.168 my phone has a notification problem, especialy for Line. When i got incoming Line call or message my phone didnt vibrate and the notif LED didnt turn on. It work for other apps but not for Line. I also face the same issue for whats app and incoming SIM call. ITS SO ANOYING.
I belive its not a hardware problem
Can anyone help me or someone have the same issue like mine?
Ill apreciatr ur help ;)