Anonymous, 08 Jul 2017Hey, isn't it too huge (5.5inc) I have an 5.3 and it's pretty large already?? I have been using a 4.2 phone for last 3 years n when I just switch to Huawei honor 6x which is a 5.5 I dint feel that it is that large. It feels more comfortable for me. But it depends on the size of user hand. My dad has a note 4 and I think the size is ok too as I do play with his phone once a while
Anonymous, 08 Jul 2017Hey, isn't it too huge (5.5inc) I have an 5.3 and it's pretty large already?? Any cons? Any problems? Any missing feature? Any quality issue?
Ahmed Ali Yassin, 08 Jul 2017I bought this phone since 3 weeks ... and here's my review - Amazing and superp phone .. MIUI... moreHey, isn't it too huge (5.5inc) I have an 5.3 and it's pretty large already??
Does Redmi Note 4 Global partially support T-Mobile 4G or at least HSPA+ in Bay Area, California? I don't travel much so a good San Francisco area coverage is all I need. Does Band 4 in the Global version help at all?
MiRon, 07 Jul 2017MIUI 9 on August 19th! Update mi note 4 on miui 9 soon
Safwan-m, 12 Jun 2017I wanted to know how good is the camera of this phone, compared to the Gr3 2017.They are the same.
I bought this phone since 3 weeks ... and here's my review
- Amazing and superp phone .. MIUI full of tons of features and options, Very clean UI and so handy
- The camera is great in the daylight and acceptable for the price in the lowlight
- The battey backup is more than great .. 3 days with hard working (Data, wifi, downloading, social apps, games), i download through torrent 2 gigabyte daily with no overheat at all, and charge in 2 hours and half
- The screen is so sharp, crisp and colourful, the touch is so accurate
- The design is amazing, 2.5D glass, full metal body, thin edges
- The sound of the calls is so clear and very loud
- The speaker sound is great and very loud too
- The notification light can be customized to assign a certain colour for each application
- The fingerprint is very fast
- Finally the peroformance is soooo great, fast and efficient, the phone is working more than 10 days with the same performance without any lag.
if you need to ask about anything about the phone just reply this post
Xioami Note 4.... please update miui 9 and android based 7.1 Nougat....
I am extremely suggesting to get one but the is one I preferred 3G/ Helio X20 is better and cheaper. I have been using it about 8 months and everything works fine. is not true the battery drain fast. I use GPS almost 5 hours and talking 5 hours and still works fine with a single charge. My rate from 1 - 10 for iphone 4 and samsung 1 and Redmi 8. The OS is much better than iOS or android 7. I have used iPhone almost for a year the battery drain on Solitaire game less than two hours. Samsung is the most bullshit mobile I ever used is like KIA. Sony it was the best until sony upgrade their system but the problem with sony is heating too much. With less money is better phone you hold. I am from Norway and Norwegian authority not allowed this value to be marketing it.
Dove-ralte, 07 Jul 2017I have been using the Redmi note 4 32gb phone for one week. The battery is draining tremendous... moreI believe that the OS is a little buggy. Maybe due to OS your battery drains faster
I m thinking to buy redmi note 4, anyone who is using this mobile can honestly suggest me whether i should buy or not. Your suggestion will be highly aporeciated.
I have been using the Redmi note 4 32gb phone for one week. The battery is draining tremendously. I charged it at 100% and after turning off mobile data and wifi, I left it untouched for 8hours and battery went down to 70% approx. This is not right. I have checked all background activities and uninstalled unwanted apps but still, the problem is the same. The phone battery does not last for a day. within 2 hours of using, battery drains 20%.
Anonymous, 06 Jul 2017Check your apps running in the background. Perhaps theres too many. Or uninstall an app which ... moreI've been using this device for almost three months and now there's a disturbing broken trebble whenever I' m listening to music, watching videos etc so please help me