I have 30% of battery left at the end of the day after about 4 to 5 hours of screen on time.You can try a factory reset.
ZiK., 06 Apr 2017DEAD PIXEL ISSUE IN NOTE 4!! Almost every redmi note 4 have dead pixel issue. To check y... moreDoing that much process to find out that dead pixel? Can't we just avoid it? Is it a big problem?
Ahmed Ali Yassin, 08 Jul 2017I bought this phone since 3 weeks ... and here's my review - Amazing and superp phone .. MIUI... morehow many clurz in idicator light of redmi note 4??? like while reciving msg etc, during charging,on full charge, ????????
Anonymous, 08 Jul 2017Hey, isn't it too huge (5.5inc) I have an 5.3 and it's pretty large already?? This is large screen. 5" or more screen size gives trouble holding the mobile or using it with only 1 hand. It is also hard to fit in pocket .
I would like to buy Redmi mi note 4 ,64GB and 4GB Ram so plz anyone can truly suggest me to I have a good decision? plz............
ibrahim adel , 08 Jul 2017i think it's an awesome mobile i recommend the 4gb ram I think the question is what is your budget? If you don't have that much budget, then this phone works well imho for daily usage. If you have a lot of money then splash it on other phones brands
Anonymous, 08 Jul 2017Hey, isn't it too huge (5.5inc) I have an 5.3 and it's pretty large already?? I have been using a 4.2 phone for last 3 years n when I just switch to Huawei honor 6x which is a 5.5 I dint feel that it is that large. It feels more comfortable for me. But it depends on the size of user hand. My dad has a note 4 and I think the size is ok too as I do play with his phone once a while
Anonymous, 08 Jul 2017Hey, isn't it too huge (5.5inc) I have an 5.3 and it's pretty large already?? Any cons? Any problems? Any missing feature? Any quality issue?
Ahmed Ali Yassin, 08 Jul 2017I bought this phone since 3 weeks ... and here's my review - Amazing and superp phone .. MIUI... moreHey, isn't it too huge (5.5inc) I have an 5.3 and it's pretty large already??
Does Redmi Note 4 Global partially support T-Mobile 4G or at least HSPA+ in Bay Area, California? I don't travel much so a good San Francisco area coverage is all I need. Does Band 4 in the Global version help at all?
MiRon, 07 Jul 2017MIUI 9 on August 19th! Update mi note 4 on miui 9 soon
Safwan-m, 12 Jun 2017I wanted to know how good is the camera of this phone, compared to the Gr3 2017.They are the same.
I bought this phone since 3 weeks ... and here's my review
- Amazing and superp phone .. MIUI full of tons of features and options, Very clean UI and so handy
- The camera is great in the daylight and acceptable for the price in the lowlight
- The battey backup is more than great .. 3 days with hard working (Data, wifi, downloading, social apps, games), i download through torrent 2 gigabyte daily with no overheat at all, and charge in 2 hours and half
- The screen is so sharp, crisp and colourful, the touch is so accurate
- The design is amazing, 2.5D glass, full metal body, thin edges
- The sound of the calls is so clear and very loud
- The speaker sound is great and very loud too
- The notification light can be customized to assign a certain colour for each application
- The fingerprint is very fast
- Finally the peroformance is soooo great, fast and efficient, the phone is working more than 10 days with the same performance without any lag.
if you need to ask about anything about the phone just reply this post
Xioami Note 4.... please update miui 9 and android based 7.1 Nougat....