After a lot of research I found these are the 10 differences between Redmi Note 4 and Redmi Note 4X:
1. Note 4 (MediaTek) has MediaTek Helio X20 (MT6797) CPU with Arm Mali-T880 780MHz GPU - Note 4X has Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 with Qualcomm Adreno 506 GPU
2. Note 4 offers 4 colors: Gold, Gray, Silver, Black - Note 4X offers 5 colors Black, Gold, Pink, Silver, Turquoise
3. Note 4 has all metal body - Note 4X has mix between metal and plastic (plastic are downside where micro USB is and upperside where 3.5mm connector and IR port are; i.e above and bellow antenna lines)
4. Note 4 has dual band Wi-Fi 802.11ac conectivity - Note 4X does NOT have dual band Wi-Fi 802.11ac conectivity
5. Note 4 has weight of 175 g - Note 4X has weight 165 g
6. Note 4 has screws on micro usb side and can easily be opened - Note 4X has no screws on micro USB side and I didn't find anywhere how to open it.
7. Note 4 has IR port in the middle of upper side - Note 4X has IR port on side of the upper side (this means Note 4 cover will not match with Note 4X)
8. Note 4 has compass - Note 4X has NO compass
9. Note 4 has Samsung S5K3L8 camera sensor - Note 4X has Sony IMX258 camera sensor
10. Note 4 does NOT support fast charging - Note 4X does support fast charging
Please correct me if I'm wrong
This phone is awesome! Yes it has some drawbacks like no fast chraging but unlike snapdragon edition it has 802.11ac conectivity. I don't get people who blindly follow snapdragon chips and they didn't even try mediatek. I had many phones and two of them completely died - both were snapdragon chips: SD 808 and SD 810. Non of my Mediatek phones died so I can freely say madiatek is more reliable.
is there a version of xiaomi redmi note 4 with helio x20 processor with 3gb RAM and 32 gb of ROM . I have seen this version on HonorBuy and some other retailers but this site does not include this version . So if somebody please can answer me is there even this version or is it just some fake stuff ?
bought new redmi note4 3gb with 32gb. placed sim and backedup my previous mi account and recovered all apps. then menu button and home button not working and apps hangup without displaying internal content. removed the sim and immediately tried to boot the mobile but its asking for lock pattern which was not kept by me . fastboot doesnot work .
please help me to further use the phone .flipkart guys are asking to remove the pattern so that phone can be checked and replacement can be made.please help me solve the issue.
Redmi 4 power on off buttons not working also headphones are not connected to device.sounds-audio settings - mi sounds enhancer is disabled.please help me.i brought this phone last week n I have face this issue
camera problem. when use flash light, then face and back ground color yellow.
AnonD-655447, 24 Mar 2017Hi guys all of you which you thnk better mediatek helio x20 or snapdragon 625 , which is faste... moreHello x20
- procesor more powerful And high performance
- battery Life not as long as Snapdragon 625
- faster to hot
Snapdragon are the 625
- long battery life
- not hot
Procesor not be as strong as the mediatek
Hi guys all of you which you thnk better mediatek helio x20 or snapdragon 625 , which is faster to hot when playing game ,and which good for gaming please reply
I m using epic rom now..Its really amazing..Smoothness is concerned..My previous rom was global stable.. Actually some questionable lag was there bt this rom is totally lag free..everytime, sometime its very smooth here.. Gaming performance improved a lot..I have tested asphalt 8 on highest graphics setting and its just run smoothly..this game was running fluently in stable rom bt where was Smoothness..A good software can play a vital role with powerful hardware..
However if u want to install this rom..just go for its..
which is better and worth to buy a new phone? this asus zenfone 3 max 5.5? Redmi note 4? or Samsung j7 prime? please help me...
AnonD-575101, 23 Mar 2017Snapdragon or mediatek better?To be honest..Mtk x20 is far better than ad 625..
My mi note 4 suddenly swith off, running app automaticaly closedown &back to home screen, heating problem,
When running any app ...it hang and ....a statement comes like "facebook is unfortunately stoped ,please report mi...
...any please provide the solution for all these problems
Anonymous, 15 Mar 2017Samsung and micro max are worst mobiles compared to redmiHey they are paying tax to our government and producing in India only so government has to ban if any security problem with chains ok
İf you buy this for gaming. You will absolutely be dissapointed. On wifi you can play but sometimes lags but on 4g it is quite laggy. And heating problem... Go for mi max or wait for mi max 2.
Anonymous, 09 Mar 2017update 8.1.6....factory reset...restart....draining has been resolved in my case in rn4 mtkIs updating your phone helps you to solve problems like the battery drains fast?