imrobiin, 28 Mar 2017hello friends, need ur expert first hand experience about redmi note 4. in my country (banglad... moreMediaTek version also has better build quality. I think you should get the MediaTek version. It is better in every way.
imrobiin, 28 Mar 2017hello friends, need ur expert first hand experience about redmi note 4. in my country (banglad... moreMediaTek is usually warm but not extreamly ... you will feel temperature rising but not to uncomfortable one.. also SD is a lot better ... Xiaomi forgeting about that crap for a short time u cant expect new android version or any stable rom so SD is better just need to wait for optimisation :D
Kemunto, 02 Mar 2017I purchased my unit of the Note 4 in china during my business trip,now everything is in chines... moreyou have one square chinese button on keyboard just press it and eng will apear
This is about my snapdragon 3+32 gigs version
Its power button is not at all working and it is also not charging with any of the chargers and with the stock charger alsooo
Please let me know the solution for this
I have bought the phone last month my phone screen becames blank for 10 seconds and again it will start working daily atleast blanks more than 30 times a day even i have showed to services centre even they are unable to fix the issue .Please help me out
hello friends, need ur expert first hand experience about redmi note 4. in my country (bangladesh) xiaomi officially released mediatek and snapdragon both version. I want to buy note4. heard mediatek one is faster but gets very hot during task and snapdragon one is battery efficient but not smooth when playing heavy games.
is mtk version getting very hot for heavy use?
thnks in advance
Amit, 09 Mar 2017Problem of body bending as iphone 6+ which bent sane thing happrn with me also body bending...
After a lot of research I found these are the 10 differences between Redmi Note 4 and Redmi Note 4X:
1. Note 4 (MediaTek) has MediaTek Helio X20 (MT6797) CPU with Arm Mali-T880 780MHz GPU - Note 4X has Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 with Qualcomm Adreno 506 GPU
2. Note 4 offers 4 colors: Gold, Gray, Silver, Black - Note 4X offers 5 colors Black, Gold, Pink, Silver, Turquoise
3. Note 4 has all metal body - Note 4X has mix between metal and plastic (plastic are downside where micro USB is and upperside where 3.5mm connector and IR port are; i.e above and bellow antenna lines)
4. Note 4 has dual band Wi-Fi 802.11ac conectivity - Note 4X does NOT have dual band Wi-Fi 802.11ac conectivity
5. Note 4 has weight of 175 g - Note 4X has weight 165 g
6. Note 4 has screws on micro usb side and can easily be opened - Note 4X has no screws on micro USB side and I didn't find anywhere how to open it.
7. Note 4 has IR port in the middle of upper side - Note 4X has IR port on side of the upper side (this means Note 4 cover will not match with Note 4X)
8. Note 4 has compass - Note 4X has NO compass
9. Note 4 has Samsung S5K3L8 camera sensor - Note 4X has Sony IMX258 camera sensor
10. Note 4 does NOT support fast charging - Note 4X does support fast charging
Please correct me if I'm wrong
This phone is awesome! Yes it has some drawbacks like no fast chraging but unlike snapdragon edition it has 802.11ac conectivity. I don't get people who blindly follow snapdragon chips and they didn't even try mediatek. I had many phones and two of them completely died - both were snapdragon chips: SD 808 and SD 810. Non of my Mediatek phones died so I can freely say madiatek is more reliable.
is there a version of xiaomi redmi note 4 with helio x20 processor with 3gb RAM and 32 gb of ROM . I have seen this version on HonorBuy and some other retailers but this site does not include this version . So if somebody please can answer me is there even this version or is it just some fake stuff ?
bought new redmi note4 3gb with 32gb. placed sim and backedup my previous mi account and recovered all apps. then menu button and home button not working and apps hangup without displaying internal content. removed the sim and immediately tried to boot the mobile but its asking for lock pattern which was not kept by me . fastboot doesnot work .
please help me to further use the phone .flipkart guys are asking to remove the pattern so that phone can be checked and replacement can be made.please help me solve the issue.
Redmi 4 power on off buttons not working also headphones are not connected to device.sounds-audio settings - mi sounds enhancer is disabled.please help me.i brought this phone last week n I have face this issue
camera problem. when use flash light, then face and back ground color yellow.
AnonD-655447, 24 Mar 2017Hi guys all of you which you thnk better mediatek helio x20 or snapdragon 625 , which is faste... moreHello x20
- procesor more powerful And high performance
- battery Life not as long as Snapdragon 625
- faster to hot
Snapdragon are the 625
- long battery life
- not hot
Procesor not be as strong as the mediatek