indrajeet , 19 Jan 2017Your website suggest Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Chipset Mediatek MT6797 Helio X20 CPU Deca-core 2.... moreThere are 2 versions of Redmi Note 4, one come with Mediatek Helio X20(10 core) and another is Snapdragon 625(8 core).
rooney, 19 Jan 2017i this support usb type c
In phone specifications you have all the comms:
Comms WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
Bluetooth v4.2, A2DP, LE
GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
Infrared port Yes
Radio FM radio
USB microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
Now guess what type of USB it is using.
Anonymous, 19 Jan 2017Does it support full device encryption? Has anyone tried it?All Xiaomi devices have f*cked up encryption, function exists but it doesn't work. I think it has something to do with permissions manager or some other software conflict.
They make 2 versions. One with the Snapdragon and one with the Meditek. Now I have a feeling this is a mistake bit they have the Mediatek one listed and world phone (GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE) and the Snapdrgon variant as Erop-Asia only. (GSM / HSPA / LTE) . Usually the Snapdragon variant of any phone comes to the USA/Canada. The would be the CDMA Version.
Your website suggest Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Chipset Mediatek MT6797 Helio X20
CPU Deca-core 2.1 GHz
But Mi store suggest Octacore 2.0
11 grams heavier (175) than the Redmi Note 3 (164) not a lot but a worrying trend. Where are we going with smartphone bulk? Will all phones be over 200 grams in a couple of years? I thought that the Redmi Note 3 was a bit heavy at 164 grams. My benchmark is the LG G3 at only 149 grams. A 5.5 inch phone shouldn't be more than 160 grams max to be as comfortable as possible to hold for any length of time, say when reading an e-book. Xiaomi has been bad for this recently with all their most recent phones being heavier than their immediate predecessors.
Brash, 19 Jan 2017It has got good specifications. Truly the Winner.
I will compare it with many others.
Just... moreNo doubt its a value for money phone at 13K. Lenovo should have priced both P2 models 2K less respectively.
Lenovo P2 vs Redmi Note 4 (almost similar spec)
Main disadvantage is 32GB vs 64GB internal storage in note 4 at lesser price.
Advantages of investing 5K more.
1. Brand. Lenovo is a better & popular (2 line mobile) brand atleast in India having brands like Motorola and other electronic products as compared to lesser known brand Xiaomi even though Xiaomi sell more than other top big popular mobile brands.
2. Battery. 5100mah vs 4100mah. Exactly 1000 mah more makes quite a lot of difference.
3. Display - Super Amoled vs IPS....again more power efficient & better display lpus ultra smooth touch..also looks premium.
4. Reverse Charging.
5. Quick / Rapid Charger
7. Both have same abv avg camera spec but Lenovo P2 will b better than Redmi Note 4 for normal user and conditions. (most redmi phones cams r just avg / bad)
8. Very premium build quality than note 4. P2 doesnt look like a budget smartphone from any angle. Also feels gud in hand.
9. Even with 1000mah more battery slimmer (8.3mm vs 8.45mm) and just 12 grams more than note 4.
10. Front finger print scanner which is actually useful when we start using it. also convenient when we keep the phone on a flat surface
Overall Redmi Note 4 is a value for money budget package but Lenovo P2 has its own strength and class. P2 is a more premium phone than Note 4 in many ways.
Purchased Lenovo P2 on launch itself. Planning to buy Redmi Note 4 for wife (not very sure though)
rahul kumar, 19 Jan 2017Is the software is upgreadable to 7.0 or notits upgradable in future.....
Kiran Bhandare, 19 Jan 2017mi note 4 have metal body ?Full metal body on this one.
ALIENON, 19 Jan 2017the processor show on mi site is snapdragon 625 but yor site allow is mediatech helio x20 . pl... moreThere are two versions of this device one with MTK X20 and one with SD625 for Indian market.
ALIENON, 19 Jan 2017the processor show on mi site is snapdragon 625 but yor site allow is mediatech helio x20 . pl... moreHere is the config of Chinese version not indian. in india Redmi note 4 has launched with Snapdragon 625. which is also a good processor. but please do not buy a phone with Snapdragon 617 because it have a heating problem. coolpad note 5 has snapdragon 617.