I want to buy a redmi note 4 but i didn't use any xiaomi before. That's why i want to know something about this phone like
2. performance (i.e. ram etc.)
3. battery charging time (fast or slow)
4. camera performance & picture/video quality
Plz help me ASAP.......
Anonymous, 16 Sep 2016useless xiaomi in india. no snapdragon. no buyBe more open minded and don't eat everything the Internet serves you. If you find something that this cpu can't do then ok.
Xiaomi have really done well n now they are working for mi note 2 n I am waiting for that ...
sanju, 15 Sep 2016mi max is worst, its screen size is 6.4 inch and just 324 ppi :(
bad .. bad.. bad Pls...Gain some knowledge about how ppi is calculated
Its based on the resolution and the screen size of the mobile device.
I think this phone has a good design, so decent. But the problem when i read in many reviews, they said that camera quality of redmi note 4 is very average, i don't know what type of sensor is used on this phone camera. What is this a downgrade from previous redmi note 3 pro??
this is bad news. analyst panjiutang said don't expected redmi note 4 with snapdragon variant it will not. so. only x20 in this phone.
I like xiaomi phone. They are cheap and highly spec(ed). But these F**king as**ones doesn't make much phones. They make limited no. Of devices and rush to make new models. They conduct flash sales and phones will be out of stock almost all the time.
mi max is worst, its screen size is 6.4 inch and just 324 ppi :(
bad .. bad.. bad
Wow superb stylish and Costly #Phn amazing #Xiaomi Thank you so much
BP79, 14 Sep 2016Bought this XRN4 2 weeks back, here is my detailed review
1. Battery is 4050, but cant serve ... moreSeriously, are U reviewing or mocking this phone? Are U even have it?
1. No physical home button, why would this phone have home button issue?
2. Review shall mention the pros and const; As U already bought it, there is no point to put only negative things in the comment at least one positive point can be found for this price/performance phone.
exia000, 11 Sep 2016well, assuming u ony use ur phones for daily use, Galaxy Note 4 is really the best choices u c... moreWell i agree exia2000 opinion. Try to get refurnished or second hand samsung galaxy s6 edge plus. most likely price will be around 300-350USD. best choice