Kinny, 02 Dec 2014
is there hav front video capture option?Hello , please read this
CAMERA Primary 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR
Secondary 5 MP
Kinny, 02 Dec 2014 is there hav front video capture option?you want the front camera for what?
Xyan, 02 Dec 2014just got this phone few weeks ago and its great!!! but the thing is as i was checking all the ... moreI have this issue also, but when I click on " don't go back home" then it didn't go back home lor
Good news ! Xiaomi redmi note 4g running on miui v6 4.4.2 kit kat can be easily rooted...
Simple, just google it,
Mine get rooted and superuser works fine :)
Xyan, 02 Dec 2014just got this phone few weeks ago and its great!!! but the thing is as i was checking all the ... moreTry to run all permission at permission manager (security app)...
Mine works well after ran all the permissions including notification on status bar
Tisch, 02 Dec 2014The reviews at Indian sites mention Gorilla Glass screen while no indication of this at all Mi... moreAs I know there's no Gorilla Glass on the front screen when bought this set. The shop told me that.
The reviews at Indian sites mention Gorilla Glass screen while no indication of this at all Mi sites SG/MY/IN? One reviewer even scratched the screen with his keys. Did Mi IN send out review units with a diff. screen?
just got this phone few weeks ago and its great!!! but the thing is as i was checking all the applications installed and i run into a problem as the app note/notepad doesn't want to open it just sending me back on the home screen... is anyone else having this problem? thanks in advance.
I am from Kerala, India. I have a plan to buy this mobile. Before that I would like to know one thing, that is is it possible to view/read MALAYALAM(language of Kerala) fonts in Face book and Whatsapp while using this mobile. I have Samsung & Sony mobiles and in these mobile I can read and write MALAYALAM and many other INDIAN fonts but it is NOT POSSIBLE with my ALACTEL Idol X+. Kindly give me a reply at the earliest.
[deleted post]Received my ordered Redmi Note 4G and played with it for the past 4 days.
Let me list my first impression for all of you to note:
- wifi and 4g speed are fantastic! Really. Web browsing real fast, apps download very very fast.
- build quality very good really. As good as Samsung and close to Sony.
- MIUI is a highly polished user interface. Smooth transition without any lag.
- MIUI ROM (v5) provides lots of detailed settings for applications. Very useful and practical.
- it is true that the Snapdragon 8928 chip set is much more optimized on the Redmi Note 4G as compared to Redmi Note 3G with MediaTek chip set.
Important to note that, Redmi Note 4G will get Lollipop update next year while not the case for the 3G version.
- application launch and close very fluid without any lag at all.
- display is good enough for web browsing and viewing video. You can set the screen color tone.
- rear camera takes sharp and nice pictures. The front cam is also very decent.
As a whole, my initial experience tells me that this is a dammed good phone, value for money.
The rest of the functionality of this phone will be tried out over the next one month.
If you really want to compare with something else, I would say it is far better than other mid rangers such as Sony M2, Sony C3, Galaxy S3 4G, HTC 610, 620, 616 etc.
* If you really need dual~SIM feature, then the Redmi Note 3G is for you.
Does this phone have a feature of 2 way auto call recording without necessarily the use of mic??...I mean does this phone gives a clear 2way call recording quality through phone line?