is this xiaomi redmi note 4G (LTE) working well in Indonesia for it's 4G and 3G?
User, 29 Nov 2014Hi. What version for ur redmi note 4G?. Im still at version 15(already got the update but stil... moreMine is version 2.0 out of the box.
Just got it yesterday. So far not yet encounter any issue.
UI and application (including Play Store and Google Apps) operate smoothly.
Xiaomi Converted , 28 Nov 2014Hi guys, Just received my ordered Redmi Note 4G today, after 3 days. Let me list my firs... moreHi. What version for ur redmi note 4G?. Im still at version 15(already got the update but still haven't update). If ur version is 21.is the problem bout the version??
mulla, 28 Nov 2014is it dual sim????pls anyone tellIt's only single sim :thumbup:
AnonD-3047, 28 Nov 2014Hi...can anyone tell this will work in uk and which network thanks Only the FDD-LTE version (global).
It can cover dual band Wi-Fi and 4G, 3G.
Hi...can anyone tell this will work in uk and which network thanks
mulla, 28 Nov 2014is it dual sim????pls anyone tellIt's a single SIM device.
Just received my ordered Redmi Note 4G today, after 3 days.
Let me list my first impression for all of you to note:
- wifi and 4g speed are fantastic! Really. Web browsing real fast, apps download very very fast.
- build quality very good really. As good as Samsung and close to Sony.
- MIUI is a highly polished user interface. Smooth transition without any lag.
- Mi ROM (v5) provides lots of detailed settings for applications. Very useful and practical.
- it is true that the Snapdragon 8928 chip set is much more optimized on the Redmi Note 4G as compared to Redmi Note 3G with MediaTek chip set.
- application launch and close very fluid manner.
- display is good enough for web browsing and viewing video. You can set the screen color tone.
- rear camera takes sharp and nice pictures. (Use it briefly)
As a whole, my initial experience tells me that this is a dammed good phone, value for money.
The rest of the functionality of this phone will be tried out over the next one month.
If you really want to compare with something else, I would say it is far better than other mid rangers such as Sony M2, Sony C3, Galaxy S3 4G, HTC 610, 616 etc.
I am planning to buy a xiaomi note.
Should I wait for 4g model?
Only Airtel is coming up with 4g now
Moreover specs are almost same for note and note 4g
Note 4g is single sim only.
Guys please help me decide
Hi All, I'm from the Philippines. If I buy this Redmi Note 4G outside my country(because it is currently not available here), will the LTE will work?
Thanks guys. More Power XIAOMI. :)
This device works with both 4G bands in India: FDD-LTE (Band 3 – 1800 MHz) and TDD-LTE (Band 40 – 2300 MHz)