hello friends, i need ur firsthand user opinion about redmi note 4
in my country (bangladesh) xiaomi officially released both mtk and sd version.
i want to buy note 4 but heard sd version is not very good in heavy use or gaming. is it true?
thnks in advance for ur opinion :)
Great gaming experience and sound quality, big screen and battery life, happy with this device.
AnonD-651935, 12 Mar 2017I've been back and forth trying to decide between this phone the redmi note 4x and Lenovo Zuk ... morei have both at the moment and i can tell you that camera on Zuk really sucks. If i had to compare id say they are about the same quality. Good day shots, shitty shots where there is low light. Performance wise zuk is faster, but Zui is slowing it down tremendously. It all comes down to form factor and storage. Eveything else is within the price range. I use Note4x when i need the larger screen and a good battery, zuk when im going to the beach or on the bike.
After a lot of research I found these are the 10 differences between Redmi Note 4 and Redmi Note 4X:
1. Note 4 (MediaTek) has MediaTek Helio X20 (MT6797) CPU with Arm Mali-T880 780MHz GPU - Note 4X has Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 with Qualcomm Adreno 506 GPU
2. Note 4 offers 4 colors: Gold, Gray, Silver, Black - Note 4X offers 5 colors Black, Gold, Pink, Silver, Turquoise
3. Note 4 has all metal body - Note 4X has mix between metal and plastic (plastic are downside where micro USB is and upperside where 3.5mm connector and IR port are; i.e above and bellow antenna lines)
4. Note 4 has dual band Wi-Fi 802.11ac conectivity - Note 4X does NOT have dual band Wi-Fi 802.11ac conectivity
5. Note 4 has weight of 175 g - Note 4X has weight 165 g
6. Note 4 has screws on micro usb side and can easily be opened - Note 4X has no screws on micro USB side and I didn't find anywhere how to open it.
7. Note 4 has IR port in the middle of upper side - Note 4X has IR port on side of the upper side (this means Note 4 cover will not match with Note 4X)
8. Note 4 has compass - Note 4X has NO compass
9. Note 4 has Samsung S5K3L8 camera sensor - Note 4X has Sony IMX258 camera sensor
10. Note 4 does NOT support fast charging - Note 4X does support fast charging
Please correct me if I'm wrong
AnonD-653439, 17 Mar 2017Hello. Please say more, is that bad or good? Thanksgo buy it. this phone very good. and no heat up when u play a game,even on charge while play agamee
AnonD-575101, 23 Mar 2017Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 or Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X better? 4x
AnonD-575101, 23 Mar 2017Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 or Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X better? I thing it's same. just the name is different
4x is china build and 4 is indian build...China build is way better than indian built one...you can install redmi 4 SD international firmware
Can u still see the texts on display during direct sunlight on this note 4x phone?
Anonymous, 19 Mar 2017SnapdragonIm a former mediatek version user and currently own the snapdragon one..as for performance for daily use its about the same..i couldnt even notice any differences..but the battery life on the snapdragon version is way way better..
AnonD-159096, 21 Mar 2017Good battery life, normal use for 2 days.just that? how about the performance? and is it come with 4/64? but why i don't see any of the reviewer with 4/64?
Nadalion, 21 Mar 2017Please recommend a good camera appHere are the best camera apps for Android currently available on Google Play (but in french) : http://www.tutoriels-android.com/2016/02/meilleures-applis-appareil-photo-pour-android.html