izi, 02 Apr 2017amazing phone. I like it. want to buy this. some one tell how can I get?aliexpress for 152 usd and free international shipping. But you might have to wait like 1 month for it to ship.
Dude, 31 Mar 20174x doesn't charge with QC 2.0/3.0 correct?Yes it does. You have to purchase it separately.
I got this phone and it is so great, I just have this one issue that I can't fix and even the internet haven't notice it yet, the battery, the battery is so tough, I am having this issue that I can't seem to consume it, it's been 2 days but the battery is still 30%. I played games, wifi, mobile data, games, fb, tweet, and also youtube. please help me, anyone else having the same issue?
imrobiin, 28 Mar 2017hello friends, i need ur firsthand user opinion about redmi note 4 in my country (bangladesh)... moreXiaomi redmi note 4x is awesome mobile... I brought it 2 days ago from bosundhara city
IndoUser, 29 Mar 2017The only thing that make me confused.... What is the diferent between the normal rn4? (snapd ... morewhen I do some research. i find different version of bluetooth between these two. idk man. maybe someone can tell us, i'm just waiting with you.
guys whats the difference between Redmi note 4x and the Redmi note 4(SD625) version
imrobiin, 28 Mar 2017hello friends, i need ur firsthand user opinion about redmi note 4
in my country (bangladesh)... moreHey imrobiin, the performance difference does exist. However it is not visible in day to day use. Opening regular apps such as messaging, emails, browsing doesn't have any differences in either phones.
However using resource consuming apps such as games does have a slightly lower loading time. Usually about 5-10 seconds longer to load the game on the Snapdragon version. The 1080p graphics work well in high settings in games very well and smoothly in both phones. However the most intensive games will work better on the MDT version.
I guess you have to prioritise your needs whether you want a high performant chipset which lets you play the games (RN4) you want for the next few years or a very usable phone which lasts longer than a regular day of heavy use (RN4X).
AnonD-159096, 28 Mar 2017Great gaming experience and sound quality, big screen and battery life, happy with this device.i'm happy for you too man
Rocko, 29 Mar 2017me toois it really exist? why they didn't release it with 3/32 version? it's been so long
The only thing that make me confused....
What is the diferent between the normal rn4? (snapd version)
imrobiin, 28 Mar 2017hello friends, i need ur firsthand user opinion about redmi note 4 in my country (bangladesh)... moreIt's very good with gaming alright, but if you'll rather have more power than battery then you can buy the mtk version but the SD has battery and performance by it's side.
hello friends, i need ur firsthand user opinion about redmi note 4
in my country (bangladesh) xiaomi officially released both mtk and sd version.
i want to buy note 4 but heard sd version is not very good in heavy use or gaming. is it true?
thnks in advance for ur opinion :)
Great gaming experience and sound quality, big screen and battery life, happy with this device.
AnonD-651935, 12 Mar 2017I've been back and forth trying to decide between this phone the redmi note 4x and Lenovo Zuk ... morei have both at the moment and i can tell you that camera on Zuk really sucks. If i had to compare id say they are about the same quality. Good day shots, shitty shots where there is low light. Performance wise zuk is faster, but Zui is slowing it down tremendously. It all comes down to form factor and storage. Eveything else is within the price range. I use Note4x when i need the larger screen and a good battery, zuk when im going to the beach or on the bike.
After a lot of research I found these are the 10 differences between Redmi Note 4 and Redmi Note 4X:
1. Note 4 (MediaTek) has MediaTek Helio X20 (MT6797) CPU with Arm Mali-T880 780MHz GPU - Note 4X has Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 with Qualcomm Adreno 506 GPU
2. Note 4 offers 4 colors: Gold, Gray, Silver, Black - Note 4X offers 5 colors Black, Gold, Pink, Silver, Turquoise
3. Note 4 has all metal body - Note 4X has mix between metal and plastic (plastic are downside where micro USB is and upperside where 3.5mm connector and IR port are; i.e above and bellow antenna lines)
4. Note 4 has dual band Wi-Fi 802.11ac conectivity - Note 4X does NOT have dual band Wi-Fi 802.11ac conectivity
5. Note 4 has weight of 175 g - Note 4X has weight 165 g
6. Note 4 has screws on micro usb side and can easily be opened - Note 4X has no screws on micro USB side and I didn't find anywhere how to open it.
7. Note 4 has IR port in the middle of upper side - Note 4X has IR port on side of the upper side (this means Note 4 cover will not match with Note 4X)
8. Note 4 has compass - Note 4X has NO compass
9. Note 4 has Samsung S5K3L8 camera sensor - Note 4X has Sony IMX258 camera sensor
10. Note 4 does NOT support fast charging - Note 4X does support fast charging
Please correct me if I'm wrong