TheWanderer, 09 Apr 2018That's because you have the indian version. The chinese version has no such issuesBut both r chinese products man. let it be Indian version or chinese.
Sunny, 09 Apr 2018Yes bro....I know that. But the update for RN 5 Pro is delayed due to some Camera bug (Portrai... moreYeah the pixels in potrait mode were reduced due to a bug in last update. Hope next update will fix that.
Jayant, 09 Apr 2018Kindly do the full review.or atleast do the audio review.I am totally dependent on your audio ... moreI am using redmi note 5 pro from last 1 month. Below is my overview on it.
1. Back portrayed mode. It getting worst by each update.
2. Facing proximity senser issue sometime.
3. No ota official oreo update till now. But the official Oreo leaked.
4. Just using this mobile for calling what's app and facebook eaisly last 1.5 days.
5. Not dual volte support but heard Oreo update will bring this feature.
6. Sound speaker. I have redmi note 3 also and comparing sound with rn3 the quality of redmi note 5 pro is down but loudness is more.
7. Headphone sound. It is not up to mark. MI A1 has much much better loudness and sound quality then redmi note 5 pro.
8. No USB external display support.
9. My lg 3d tv not able to mount redmi note 5 pro USB connectivity.
10. After latest update I am feeling heat while charging.
Anonymous, 09 Apr 2018That was the case with older mediatek however modern mediatek Helio p60 is a fast computing so... moreAre you ok?? First of all SD 636 is also based on cortex A73 and 2nd Adreno 509/512 is better than Mali-72(mp2 /mp3 especially)
In terms of Battery Life do you think it is better to choose this phone or the Redmi Note 5 Pro ? The Lenovo p2 has a better battery life but Redmi Note 5 Pro is not bad and is new. What do you think ?
Ronit, 09 Apr 2018Rn4 got it a month backYes bro....I know that. But the update for RN 5 Pro is delayed due to some Camera bug (Portrait Mode Issue).
Bob007, 08 Apr 2018oppp 7 has mediatek processor which is just not worth it ,plus oppo f7 is priced at 20 k range... moreThat was the case with older mediatek however modern mediatek Helio p60 is a fast computing soc. Paired with mali g72 is more powerful than sd 636. Especially because cortex a73 architecture has been used for p60.
Pankaj, 08 Apr 2018It doesn't has big screen, Rather it has long screen with same wideness as Note 4. Since they ... moreWhatever fella....
When RN3 or RN4 place side by side with RN 5 Pro...100% will choose later...it has tht much appeal.
SDS 636 is a beast....Play Dead Trigger 2 with the best graphic quality possible or play 1080p 10bit x265 movie with hd surround sound, you will know the difference.
sagarsky, 09 Apr 2018Plz dont buy this phone, it has a display flickering problem. I just used for 1 week.That's because you have the indian version. The chinese version has no such issues
Plz dont buy this phone, it has a display flickering problem. I just used for 1 week.