Redmi 5 / redmi 5 plus 🙅 👎
redmi note 5 👍😀
Its Redmi 5 and NOT Redmi Note 5.
They have recently launched (5 months back) Redmi Note 3 in China.
Anonymous, 05 Feb 2018Which info from Jai mani nd where?In Twitter..
VictoriaDawnJustice, 04 Feb 2018Redmi Note 5 holds a record for the First Ever Smartphone in the world to get old before launched. Surface Phone, by Microsoft, holds a record in a whole mobile industry, since 2012 haha
Anonymous, 05 Feb 2018no. it will be redmi 5 and 5 plus. Let's see..it is Redmi note 5 as per reviewer's and as per hints from Jai Mani ( Xiaomi official India)
- Super ips LCD capacitive touchscreen, Full Bezel less, 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio
- Use New snap 670 (4xKryo 360, 2.0GHZ and 4xKryo 385, 1.6GHZ) & Adreno 620 & modem X16 LTE (1Gbps/150Mbps) is the best. Or Use New model snap 640 (2xKryo 360:2.15GHZ and 6xKryo 360:1.55GHZ) & Adreno 610 & modem X12 LTE (600/150Mbps).
- 3 & 4G Ram and 32 &64G Rom and 128 G Rom for High Version.
- Camera : Dual 16 mpx (f/1.8, 1.3 µm, Dual Pixel PDAF) + 8mpx (f/2.0 ,1.25 µm ,no AF )
Front Camera: 13 mpx (f/2.0, 1.25 µm) with Flash
- Stereo Speaker with DTS sound and HiFi audio.
- 4500 Mah Battery And Quick Charge 4 with USB type C
- Android Oreo 8 with MIUI 9
Vj777, 05 Feb 2018Redmi note 5 will launch on 14feb in India...no. it will be redmi 5 and 5 plus.
Redmi Note 5 holds a record for the First Ever Smartphone in the world to get old before launched.
nice specs xiaomi.. snapdragon 660 would be interesting though
habib, 03 Feb 2018we want NFC end IP68Hello dude this is midrange what U asking is for high end phone so dont have a hope Redmi Note 5 will come with it. What a pathetic.
xiaomi member, 03 Feb 20181- 5.9 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 650 - 550 nit because The brightness of the displa... moreAre U drunk ? Redmi Note 5 is a speculated midrange phone and what U are asked is for premium phone specs. Snapdragon 670 and 640 not really exist because both are speculated chipset and not yet release officially by Qualcomm,if U dont believe me go to Qualcomm official website. Do U think Xiaomi will listen to U such a pathetic.
1- 5.9 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 650 - 550 nit because The brightness of the display, especially under sunlight, is clear.
2- 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio ( over 90% screen-to-body ratio) = Full bezel less screen
3- Snapdragon 670 is the best CPU midrange. Otherwise,use snap 640 is better than 636
4- 3,4 G Ram and 32,64G Rom with micro SD Card and 128 G Rom for high version is necessary and important.
5- primary camera: Dual: 16 MP (f/1.8, 1.3 µm, PDAF, dual pixel) + 5 MP (f/2.0, 1.25 µm, no AF) very important , especially in Dark places and better Sharpness.
6- Front camera: 12 MP( f/2.0 or f/2.2 , 1.25 µm) with flash ( new item add)
7- Better picture app : add Auto HDR, panorama,face detection,Phase detecction focus,Exposure compensation,White balance,brightness,saturation,color RGB,...
7- 4k video Add: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps and 720p@120fps slow motion
8- HiFi audio and Dual Speaker stereo (DTS sound) for better music sound and Better Recording sound videotape and better sound call and lower noise are very important
9- dual-band WiFi and Bluetooth v.5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE,aptx
10- NFC & USB Type C & OTG support.
11- Color LED notification & infrared Support.
12- Add Face recognize & Barometer sensor ( New items) are necessary and important
13. add video edit (cut, paste,change format) and support MP4/H.265 player
14. Li-Ion 4500 mAh battery at least. because The screen of redmi note 5 is larger than redmi note 4.
15. support for Quick Charge 4.0. & improve battery drain App.
16. add New color phone: Dark and Sapphire blue , Titanium Gray, Mocha Brown , Dark Black , and Red
Anonymous, 02 Feb 2018The initial plan is to keep the price low, Xiaomi decide to replace Redmi Note 5 with Redmi 5 ... moredude , Q3 ? LOL....do you really think so ? dont forget there are several releases are based on RN5 release like MI Max 3 , MI A1 (2018) ...same chipset will be used for this devices , if Xiaomi launch RN5 in Q3 , then MI Max 3 and MI A1 (2018) will be launched in 2019......is that what you wanna say ? come on dont predict too much , let them announce officially CHILL....
Shaw77eV, 02 Feb 2018The exact date is probably 25th February and it'll be unveiled at MWC (Mobile World Congress) ... moreinformation needs to be taken with a pinch of salt as thereĀs no official confirmation at this point. keep in mind that it may not be completely true or accurate, typically due to the unreliability of the source.