NoWorries, 01 May 2020Just buy an iPhone. All problems solved. recommendation for the latest Apple iPhone SE (2020) which is 500eur versus the redmi note8 200eur and here's what you get
Released 2020, April 24;
IPS LCD 4.7 inches,
Li-Ion 1821 mAh battery,
sim card 1,
no memory card slot,
is it worth 500eur funny,
are there any boys who would buy this little toy
I am using this phone for 4 months.When I bought this phone it's camera was amazing but now the pixels are flattering I had also apllied some tape at the camera but nothing is happening.Anybody with same problem
mamun, 02 May 2020This is possible to make DSLR video in Redmi note 8
looks like he wants to ask if he can make a good video like a DSLR CAMERA
means video resolution on redmi note 8 is 4K -3840 x 2160 pixels and is at 8.29 megapixels and 30 frame per second and those specifications indicate a good video,
but if you think to compare with For example, a DSLR camera, such as a Canon EOS 4000d, which does not have a 4k record but is only Full HD (1080p) video recording, up to 30fps The image will still be much better because of its sensor size: 22.3mm × 14.9mm is 4x larger than 6.43mm x .4.83mm so the phone camera and DSLR camera cannot be compared in this regard.
mamun, 02 May 2020This is possible to make DSLR video in Redmi note 8What are you even talking about
Anonymous, 01 May 2020If only they would let me transfer media WITHOUT itunes.........This is possible to make DSLR video in Redmi note 8
NoWorries, 01 May 2020Just buy an iPhone. All problems solved. If only they would let me transfer media WITHOUT itunes.........
Hello my phone is redmi note 8 3 month only i will purchased my phones battery complaint what ido in warrantty
Anonymous, 01 May 2020So you want them to push update every week before you agree It has proper support right? Man t... moreNo, I want them to patch deep sleep / notification bugs. I'm not the only one affected by this, take a look at Mi Community. The developers don't even communicate with you.
Anonymous, 30 Apr 2020It doesn't even get proper support now, don't be ridiculous...So you want them to push update every week before you agree It has proper support right? Man this phone would recieve proper support for good 2yrs
Thisjayyy, 30 Apr 2020I was gonna buy that too. But I heard it lags and stuff after a few months and you can't activ... morePersonally, I don't recommend Huawei y7p
I myself will go with the redmi note 9 because in my opinion I think that it is better than the realme 6i and the redmi note 8 and phones from other companies (IT IS JUST MY OPINION)
But I don't know if it suits you or not but I really recommend it
Anonymous, 30 Apr 2020To this day I'm amazed they can't make notifications work. As soon as I lock my phone, notific... moreThat note 9 is out doesn't mean note 8 wouldn't get support. It would definitely get support for the next 2yrs
To this day I'm amazed they can't make notifications work. As soon as I lock my phone, notifications stop arriving. After I unlock, I have to wait for 5-10 seconds and all of a sudden three notifications appear. Useless phone and waste of money really.
I have used the feedback app several times for a whole month and this was over two months ago. They didn't fix anything in the last three years. It's always the same problems with MIUI.
What am I supposed to do with this heavy brick now? It's so aggravating and now they have released the Note 9. There goes the last bit of support we had (if we had any at all...).
I've been using redmi note 8 for 7 months already, it good! I love it. Even the battery a little bit small, I can use it for 2 days without charging it haha. I play games too like pubg. It not lag at all. And for the camera, they have a technic to take a good quality photos. I learn to setting it by myself and it work.🤗 Ps: sorry for my broken English haha🙊
Thisjayyy, 30 Apr 2020I was gonna buy that too. But I heard it lags and stuff after a few months and you can't activ... moreIt will soon support HD in games when the chipset gets optimised and gains more support. It's common issues with any new chipset. But for now gaming on this phone is shit
Anonymous, 27 Apr 2020I started having issues too with notification after a month for example. It's like this thing ... moreWell thanks but i have the redmi note 8, i had unlocked and used custom roms after few month am back on miui 11 and locked the bootloader using latest flash tool, the main thing i have amd pc the fx-6300 that worked for me with zero errors.
cat boi, 29 Apr 2020And if there any other problems with the phone tell me please because I am thinking of buying itI was gonna buy that too. But I heard it lags and stuff after a few months and you can't activate hd mode on some games cause it doesn't support it and some other issues. So I was thinking of buying a Huawei y7p, maybe you should go check it out and see if it suits you.
I have been using this phone (4/64) for over four months now. I wanted to mention some things. I hope it helps.
1. Camera: Gcam makes it a wonder. They got the hardware, if they can work on image optimization, I wouldn't have to install the extra app (Gcam). However, I noticed some dust on my rear camera. I use protective case since I bought. I found few other users noticed this thing too. It hasn't affected photo quality yet (or I haven't noticed). In my opinion, the sealing isn't dust proof. I would also love fingerprint shutter. Palm shutter works fine.
2. Battery: Easily a day with few hours of mild games (Royal Revolt 2 and Rise of Kingdom), few hours of Netflix and YouTube. If I use only Netflix, it lasts even longer. I haven't have to use power saving mode yet. They will introduce ultra-power saving mode with miui 12.
3. Performance: As a light user, this phone is awesome for me. I restart it once every three days (it clears junks in my opinion). I got rid of animations too. Fingerprint works smooth.
4. Network: I use MI4 fitness band so my bluetooth is always on. I haven't noticed issues with wifi yet like other users got. It depends on device to device (like dust in my camera) so I can't guarantee.
My tips for this phone
1. Get rid of ads: Watch few videos on it to get it removed completely else it will annoy you.
2. Fix notification icon issue: Since this phone has notch on the mid, you won't see multiple notifications after getting like 2-3. (it shows three dots, you need to swipe down to see notifications which is annoying).
But, you can fix this by two ways:
First way: Hide and move status bar by going to Settings>Display>Notch&status bar (If you love to keep bigger screen and notch, you will prefer second way)
Second way: Developer options > Simulate a display with a cutout > Corner cutout. What this option does is, it moves your system icons to right of notch so you get more space on left side of the notch for notification.