What, 15 May 2020My screen has a little uneven brightness. Upper is brighter than lower. Is anyone experiencing this?Not really. Try doing a factory reset from the recovery menu. Or try to toggle on/off auto brightness, or try calibrating the brightness.
My screen has a little uneven brightness. Upper is brighter than lower. Is anyone experiencing this?
My screen has uneven backlight. It's not so prominent but it's there. The upper part is a little brighter than the lower side. Is anyone experiencing this?
babak, 15 May 2020mine is the same. all of my friends have xiaomi even older models but all are on android 10 bu... moreI got android 10 for almost half a year already... And btw MIUI 12 is coming in a few weeks!
Is anyone facing freezing issues after updating to android 10 because mine is freezing once in a week and everytime works flawlessly after rebooting.(freezing specially takes place in instagram but last night it happend within system ui)
Abdullah, 13 May 2020When will be there android 10 update Mine phone is stuck on miui11.0.6 Android 9 Any sugge... moremine is the same. all of my friends have xiaomi even older models but all are on android 10 but mine on 9 so i think xiaomi dont want to support this phone anymore
JackSally, 14 May 2020How many system updates should this device receive?as i see until now i think no system update for this device anymore
Giftorious , 15 May 2020I've actually saved up for this device but now I'm starting to pick interest on the Xiaomi Red... morebuy 9s at keast that one has android 10, the thing im sure we never see on 8 pro at all
Read a comment saying the license for this phone whas Widevine L3, but downloaded an app to check that this phone is L1. So it would be able to stream HD Netflix, right?
All the apps Of my 8 pro suddenly auto deleted. What can I do for it. please take necessary actions.
I've actually saved up for this device but now I'm starting to pick interest on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s.....but device feel similar to me and I don't know which one to get.
Who can help me out in making the best decision. My interest is in the quality of the camera, gaming performance and capabilities in handling heavy usage.
How many system updates should this device receive?
Anonymous, 13 May 2020I bought this a few months ago and here is my experience
1. Camera: camera is good and takes ... moreDifferent price-points BTW. The A50's proper comparison based on pricing is Pocophone F1 or the Mi 9T. The Redmi Note 8 Pro's price tier were with the M-series from Samsung.
1. A50 is not better camerawise. RN8Pro's camera is stellar when the user knows how to use the Pro mode which is a fuller mode than the crippled Samsung Pro mode on their A-series. This all depends on the user.
2. With great power comes heat. Want performance SoC? Heat would always come with it (especially when using it on full potential), the G90T is, and will always be, better in performance than the Exynos 9610.
3. Freezing issues can be due to doing major OS upgrade without resetting. It can happen.
4. Battery-wise, a 500mAH battery increase is nothing when you have huge IPS display. Open your battery usage statistics and you'll see that your screen will always be the one that uses most of the battery. IF not then you have a rogue app that keeps your phone awake even if the screen is off.
Just don't buy a cheap phone and expect it to be better. Expect based on what your phone has and not what you want it to be.
When will be there android 10 update
Mine phone is stuck on miui11.0.6
My device is global(begonia)version
I bought this a few months ago and here is my experience
1. Camera: camera is good and takes decent pictures. But campared to my friends samsung a50 it was a little worse in some situations
2. Gameplay: It has a powerful cpu and gpu but it heats a lot. For example on pubg smooth extreme it would heat up to 42 or more but samsung phones are better in controlling tge heat
3. General: I have experienced issues like freezing and i needed to factory reset
4. Battery: It drains faster than i expected.
Actually I would recommend samsung galaxy a50 or a70 rather than this phone
It is not a good option
MarcoPolo, 11 May 2020It's bad that I can't double tap to turn it off :(.Nova launcher prime version