Very good phone in the 4RAM and 128 version. Super fast and responsive. Hard to beat for the price (c.£120)
i am thinking to buy this device for daily usage, but when i read users reviews about this phone i get confused. pls tell me is this good device for havy social media user.
I was quite impressed by the feel of this device. The UI is missing some parts and needs a few adjustments, but fast as the iPhone 7 had felt in his time. I really got more than I expected. 4/128 model. I have to say that I stay away from any vendor cloud service. I never use these on any device because they use too much ram and processor time for the many many apps that I use. It reminds me somehow of the iPhone 7 that I have had for a long time and felt smooth for a long period of time. Same with battery: starts wasting up quite fast and mostly on open apps than background, because I usually deactivate some items for preference. Not rooted until the end of warranty.
The display seems a bit brighter on colors, or a bit washed, but it's easy on the eyes. Again, it reminds me of the use duration of the iPhone 7. I look forward to getting this from the Note 9. Updates welcome!
Double layered phone csse
I purchased it 3 months back.. But i'm not satisfied. I'm facing lagging problem in it inspite of a good available storage.. Don't know what to do nxt?
The RN9 ain't worth your money... Mine, a 3G,64GB model, crashed it's own system after I charged it up and practically blanked out even when I plugged the charger again... Never seen such in my life with any modern phone. I took it to the service center and after 3 weeks plus of crying out to them for a replacement since it's within the warranty period they changed the panel and fixed a 4G,128GB panel.. So far I'm praying it doesn't crash up again.
I AM , 29 Jun 2021Sir/mam I have updated my redmi note 9 to miui 188.8.131.52 nothing has happened other than a slig... moreWhy are you just rejecting her claims. Many people are experiencing these problems. The fact that you aren't is lucky for you, but you are not helping anyone by just saying they are not using it properly.
Mon Mon, 23 Jun 2021The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 is very slow after 6 months. Redmi Note 5 is much faster. I dont know ... moreSorry, vivo phones are not better than Samsung Neither Xiaomi my device has not been encountering this problem there is a slight performance drop with the miui 184.108.40.206 update for example in Geekbench it dropped from 1263 multi core to 969 multi-core. Please wait for the android 11 update it is supposed to fix these problems
Ultraman Tiga, 23 Jun 2021After 1 years of use, here is the problem I have with my 3GBRAM: 1) Phone tend to hang a lo... moreSorry sir/mam, about these problems I have been not encountering these problems and for the features being removed with updates it a problem but it is supposed to be fixed with the android 11 update I haven't yet gotten the update to I can't be sure so please wait for the update if not contact Xiaomi.
its yk, 23 Jun 2021i have bought one but it has so much problems that i can't explain all here , there is no... morePlease don't hate this device this is actually a really good phone my redmi note 9 I completely fine you must have done something with it or you might have a damaged device.
Anonymous, 28 Jun 2021It’s showing phoned system is destroyed after the miui220.127.116.11 system update. Then I go to ser... moreSir/mam I have updated my redmi note 9 to miui 18.104.22.168 nothing has happened other than a slight performance drop.
On Geekbench v5.4.1 results are
Single core score
It’s showing phoned system is destroyed after the miui22.214.171.124 system update. Then I go to service centre and got the phone back, then again it showing to update my phone to miui 126.96.36.199. Shpuld I update or not, I am not understanding. Plz help me
i have bought one but it has so much problems that i can't explain all here , there is no call recording option, when i switch to cellular data i have to change it every time going to the settings from 3g to 4g or 4g to 3g, after having a screenshot scrolling don't work, i had proximity sensor problem few days, screen recording don't work properly especially the sound and many others, this is my biggest fault in purchasing the redmi note 9, don't buy this👍🏻
After 1 years of use, here is the problem I have with my 3GBRAM:
1) Phone tend to hang a lot! And it also hang and not responsive on anything for up 5-10 minutes. Im not even install any games, and no apps running in background except FB and Whatapps. Hang just to open gallery or file explorer. What a joke!
2) Miui and software updates is not fixing anything, not increase experience of using or smoothing, its a DOWNGRADE! Each new updates now will remove some feature. Im stop updating mine when floating feature is disappeared, and Im glad with my choice and still keep my Control Centre. Redmi never ever attempt to optimized the chipset and they keep giving a bugs on new update. Worst.
3) I encountered very rare issue and not sure was this is cause by hardware/phones or by miui. I was deleting my pics and videos inside Camera folder through my computer, but the storage didn't change. It not giving me a space and remain same. I tried recheck back my folder, trash bin folder (inside phone), recycle bin (on computer), all empty. Idk why this is happened.
4) The calls from the phone is now sometimes almost not hear anything. Very low sound/voice from the call. I try rise up the volume but that do nothing. Sometimes I can't even press screen button dring call, its like freezing. I have to make the phone sleep and wake it up immediately to make the screen rensponsive. Not even to mention loudspeaker is broken and not working. I never had such issue on other phones! This phone is also my 2nd phone and Im using this as my working phone. It really give a huge impact to my work!
5) Hotspot sometimes turn OFF itself. If you try to turn it ON back, it will automatic turn OFF as it is confused the hotspot still ON.
6) Slowmotion video captured by stock camera are temporary slowmo, if you view it again or transfer the video, it turned into normal FPS.
This phone was such a joke, garbage, and should never ever made ever. I never have such experience on my previous phones, even with my bad phones of Lenovo, Leagoo Alfa. The most problem of my previous phones are just bit lagging and battery drains.
And guess what? Redmi/Xiaomi never will fix this, and they still trying their hard to clear stocks of Redmi Note 9 Helio from their store by giving massive discount. What a horrible and not unresponsibble!
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 is very slow after 6 months. Redmi Note 5 is much faster. I dont know what happened to the phone because i take care of it. Very worst of all i tried as an android phone now. I deleted all the pocture, clear cached and so on... but the phone gets even slower. Not for quality buying. Vivo phone is faster than samsung and Xiaomi.