Patiently waiting for a review 🤲🏾
joe nodden, 27 Nov 20201) No no no you're not a pushover, you're a stubborn halfwit. Even worse.
2) Yes ... moreBro calm down 😂 he has had enough. Furthermore, I really dont think he will understand what you are trying to say here.
The phone is good for its price tbh but of course there could be improvements but then again there have to be cons with every phone whether intentional or accidental.
Sage NB, 27 Nov 2020If you're used to bullying people online claiming to know better than them then I'm ... more1) No no no you're not a pushover, you're a stubborn halfwit. Even worse.
2) Yes you do need sources to know how much something is worth. For all you know a telephoto lens + sensor is worth 75% as much as two useless 2MP snappers. By saying you don't need evidence you're basically admitting you don't know what you're talking about because you're just making nonsensical assumptions.
3) Instead of a single telephoto camera, multiple useless cameras are used to make the consumer think they're getting a better set of cameras because "more = better" in the ignorant consumer's eyes. Don't assume everything's just dependent on budget. Realize these companies have to make their phones seem appealing to the typical consumer.
4) Face unlock is entirely different from portrait mode. You can't use AI to create a secure facial recognition system. You can use AI to create a solid portrait mode.
5) My "superior ideology" (I don't know why you used "so called" when I never once said anything like that, you did) isn't adapted by smartphone developers for the same reason I mentioned in #3. They're after profit, not better products.
6) I'm not calling the phone bad and I'm not saying it won't sell. I'm saying there are small details about the phone that could've been changed to make the phone a much better product at the same price. And I love how you're trying to call me a baby when you whined about me bullying at the start of your reply.
I am missing Amoled display, telephoto lense and metal frame on it. So, waiting for Redmi Note 10 pro.
Qais, 26 Nov 2020Front camera is Only 16MP ?Front camera should be 32MP
peetho, 10 Nov 202012mp apple - made in?Japan
will this release globally ?
joe nodden, 27 Nov 2020Ugh you really don't understand a thing. A second camera isn't needed for portrait m... moreIf you're used to bullying people online claiming to know better than them then I'm no pushover. Not everyone is going to sing along with opinions others put on them
Do you need evidence to know how much a telephoto is worth? If you think it's cheap then what business does a cheap hardware have with flagship smartphones, why is it not used on any phone if it's not expensive.
If you claim that a depth sensor is useless and not needed for portrait and night mode then why is a worldly known smartphone giant like Apple relying on it to help with the face unlock at night, why ain't they using this mysterious camera on your head instead of having two cameras upfront.
If your logic was legitimate like you claim yourself to be why ain't your so called superior ideology adapted by smartphone developers. If you think you know better then it's high time you start building your own smartphone and stop complaining about what others don't have a problem with.
The phone is going to sell million units regardless. If you want more just up your budget and stop being a baby, complaining nonstop won't help a thing. Most of us are happy with the phone, if you're not there
thousands of phones out there to look for.
Sage NB, 27 Nov 2020You're busy saying I should work on my reading, maybe you should as you keep misunderstan... moreUgh you really don't understand a thing. A second camera isn't needed for portrait mode. The Pixel line wouldn't of been notoriously good at portrait mode when it launched if a second camera was needed for portrait mode. Not a terrible 2MP sensor, not a sensor with a telephoto lens. No secondary camera is needed whatsoever.
And I guess I have to say this again because fools seldom differ. "You don't even know the difference between a lens and sensor. Stop embarrassing yourself. I didn't even mention a telephoto lens, you did. I said word for word, "Why not take the budget saved on those and make the ultrawide camera not just a useless 8MP snapper." But no a telephoto camera would work better if there is room in the budget for it with those two useless cameras removed.
What evidence do you have for the telephoto camera being more expensive than the two other cameras combined? Surely you're not just spouting nonsensical assumptions."
joe nodden, 26 Nov 2020MAN you need to work on your reading comprehension, or math, I don't know what on Earth i... moreYou're busy saying I should work on my reading, maybe you should as you keep misunderstanding my replies. I said there are those who need the depth sensor for portrait and night mode then you brought up this nonsense that "if a depth sensor was necessary for such modes then flagships would be using them also". That's when I mentioned telephoto since it can do the work of both macro and depth. Maybe you need to own a device with a telephoto camera to understand my argument because what you keep throwing at me makes no sense, that €10 theory makes no sense here. The sensor you're crying for worth more than a depth and macro combined.
The Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra is using a telephoto in place of both depth sensor and macro, so you expect a camera like that to be used on a budget phone like Redmi phone, you need to start thinking like a developer to understand how they market these products.
Qais, 26 Nov 2020Front camera is Only 16MP ?Oh yeah ignore the, not one, but TWO useless 2MP rear sensors. No no no don't acknowledge those, acknowledge the decent front camera that has no business being even close to decent.
Dude, 26 Nov 2020This phone has a 108 MP sensor and only takes 4k 30fps video, what are those idiots smokingThat's not the issue with this phone. It can only shoot at 4k30 due to the SD750G, which is ok at the 200 euro price tag seeing as there's no SoC at that price that can even shoot anything above 4k30.
There's more use cases for a 108MP sensor than just 6K/8K video.
what is this phone's touch sampling rate?
This phone has a 108 MP sensor and only takes 4k 30fps video, what are those idiots smoking
Qais, 26 Nov 2020Front camera is Only 16MP ?8x more than on a laptop
Front camera is Only 16MP ?
Anonymous, 26 Nov 2020Yes that's a lot to ask because of the fact two sensors (depth and macro) are cheaper tha... moreYou don't even know the difference between a lens and sensor. Stop embarrassing yourself. I didn't even mention a telephoto lens, you did. I said word for word, "Why not take the budget saved on those and make the ultrawide camera not just a useless 8MP snapper." But no a telephoto camera would work better if there is room in the budget for it with those two useless cameras removed.
What evidence do you have for the telephoto camera being more expensive than the two other cameras combined? Surely you're not just spouting nonsensical assumptions. That would really show just how low your IQ is, because you want to bring IQ into this.