Awesome! This mobile has all the features as Samsung is providing in their mobile but has costly.
You should go for it. Let's have a new experience with XOLO series Mobiles.
guys don't wait if u all have searched this phone just buy it. I am using it over a month and must say runs smooth after being equipped with a 32 gb memory card and even after installing more than 290 apps !!!!
the looks are just like (uff!!!) i think there will be a shortage of words while praising this awesome device from xolo
from my side u deserve !!! 5 stars xolo a500s !! keep it up ..
keep on amazing us xolo !!!
Good Phone, Flash is also good there is timing mistake beetween camara and flash i mean when you capture photo once camara taking photo and after flash light is working thaswhy flash light is not working properly i suggest to Xolo that improve timing btw camara and flash.
i heard that it has mic problem is that true??
plz help me to know frndsss
Does Skype calling is supported by this phone... I planning to buy this phone to my dad... And needs Skype Application to function properly to talk to me
Guys i want to purchase. this
i want jst good camera n games like subway surfer n apps like whts app n all musical apps
so suggest me
should i buy this phone ??
Wanted to buy Xolo.dont know which one....q500s or q600...seems like same..but price difference.whats app is needed and if skype can be used
I brought it for 6800 .its better than samsung galaxy young,star pro, s duos,y plus .overall better than Samsung at this price. Dnt thnk just go for it .it supports high end games like modern combat 4, frontline commando,gta vicy but u have download ram booster app.
guys can you please help me I'am looking for a phone under RS 6500 and I' am confused whether to buy Micromax viva A72,Lg Optimus and xolo a500s.
AnonD-208017, 20 Nov 2013guys plsss help.. xolo a500s or its new updated form xolo a500s IPS has more battery life... moreBest in this price segment i never hear about it,,, awsum quality all xolo premium phones this also aswum i used it..not for hight eng gaming prpse but overall awsum it can play temple run smoothly with high graphic settings, and subway surfer,,and many others but for high end games like alphasht7, it never hang,aswum look, slim 9mm,and it have malli400gpu 4 graphics
guys pls help,
i downloaded whatsapp+ on xolo A500s IPS but it keeps lag trying to open the app and when its open it still keeps lagging when opening the chat msgs
recently i buy this phone for replacement of my old phone nokia 5233. here are the pros and cons I found.
1. phone is very sleek in design looks like sony or htc handset.
2. speed is very fast. it is dual core is very effective.
3. display is crystal clear with 800x480 with 233 dpi.
4. touch screen is very sensitive like galaxy note.
5. no heating problem like other phones.
6. camera quality is good (but my 5233 takes much clear images)
7. battery last at least 2 to 2.5 days. (with normal 2 hour talks daily).
8. games loading time in super fast with no delays.
9. video quality is good and with no lags or jerks.
10. applications like office, adobe pdf, email messaging opens very quick.
11. no hanging issues found.
1. night image capture is not good in fluorescent lamps.
2. flashlight is not powerful you cant take good pictures in low light.
3. loudspeaker is not powerful ringing tone is below normal, uses same speaker like nokia 5233 - low volume, difficult to hear the ringer in noisy places. also the sound duct is in behind which is flat rear cover so if you put the phone in table then the duct will close and sound will by more suppressed.
4. sound chip used in this phone is poor quality, I checked with philips SH 3582 and creative EP 630 both are not giving quality sound like nokia 5233 or sony handset.
5. Ram is low only 512 MB and you have around 200 MB free left, so high memory games will not load, low end games like subway surfer, temple run will run smoothly. else without high end gaming the phone is good.
EXTRACT: as per the price the phone is good but for the sound quality guys it is considerable.