i am getting a doubt?how come this many felicities in less price...right now i want to know...
Bought Xolo Omega 5.5 on ebay for 8.2k, Now can get for 8k with 10% coupon.
Frist the CONs -
1. Photos (skin tone only) are little yellowish in default setting, but has lot of details and are better then any other phone cam I have seen under 15k. May be a different cam app or their OTA update will fix that.
2. Front has 2mp which is good for video calling, but not for selfie at all(though may be ok enough in outdoors with sunlight). For selfi the voice capture work beautifully with main camera. As per Xolo we will get gesture control as well in future.
3. No gyroscope sensor(has accelerometer) – meaning Some apps related to direction etc will not work.
4. No notificatoin light
Now Pros -
1. GPS locks within 40 secs..
2. Photos are very very good in outdoors from primary camera. Just to little bit of yellowish skin tone(though good for dark people :)). Or else you can reduce the saturation and it works ok.
3. Display screen is good for 5.5 inch 720p screen, and comes very close to MI note screen. can’t really tell which is better.
4. Octa core proccy is good enough for most of the high end games out there even with only 1 GB RAM palyed DearHunder HD/real racing 3.
5. Flip cover and scratch guards are in the box. The quality of flip cover is very good(doesn’t make your phone thicker on the back side) both of these item are worth 4-500 bucks in the market. can expect the flip cover to last 1.5 year easily.
6. One sim slot is Normal and other is Micro, 3g can be set for either sim slot, but will work on only sim at a time.
7. Battery life is quite good, even with 3g always on and their power app disabled you can get 2 days of backup if uses are only calling 1 hrs per day/occasional internet use/30-40 mins of gaming/whatsapps etc.
8. OTG is supported out of box/ Proximity sensor was not working of box, but when I installed one proximity app from google store, it started working automatically. So may be I had to calibrate the sensor first.
Another option will be newly launched Xolo Opus 3 for the people who don't want to play very high end games, not bothered with non removable battery, but it has 5MP front cam for selfi and almost 800/- cheaper then this model.
Nice improved design which happens to be something different.Faster browsing speed & gud picture quality.The flip case provided is smooth & appealing.Appreciate XOLO for taking their continious efforts in refinement of every product.
i m using this phone..camera, touch is better..sound quality is poor..no hanging..no heating...one thing is noteable that don't beleive at battry talktime and standby hours..its fake..in my opinion micromax is the best..bcoz i had used..canvas a96.. now i m feeling sorry for sellig that..
xolo mobiles are not good product for uses bcoz it's use one year after it will dead . you don't buy .
can any one knows whether we can update to lollipop OS.
How about its sound quality
sound is very very poor dont buy this phone useing sound apps also not increasing sound.
hi i want 2 buy this set
can somebody tell me what about the camera quality
worst sound quality with yamaha amplifiers watever they say... worst bass quality...mx player givin ery low sound output even sound full..a big dissapointment for all music lovers... i sold it due to that reason..now lukin for yureka..
ludkimulla, 18 Feb 2015non-removeable battery Battery removable and good life...
Excellent phone for at this price. I got octa-core. Great Design and Performance. Only missing in NFC
COSHDP, 14 Feb 2015how much memory for apps available???????
plz answerHi its has 5.62 GB for apps ands games
COSHDP, 14 Feb 2015how much memory for apps available??????? plz answerit has 550 mb ram
neetu, 06 Feb 2015request you pls suggest.. i should buy omega 5.5 or not.. its really a good phone or not.. i a... moreI m using it and purches it from eBay in 8300 approx..it is nice phone..this type of phones usually available at more than 10000 range. Battery backup is also god.the octacora processed helps to smoth operation...