Colours look very dull.Entire screen has a bluish tint.Graphics very poor. Even live wall papers are stuttering
Can i please know about the battery back up of xolo q1100 ... does it give battery perfomance same as othe samsung sony devices....
how much tym will we get for average use
Arun Karuna, 09 Apr 2014I have bought the XOLO Q1100 through Flipkart a week ago and the performance is really very go... morehow is the battery backup ????
hw much it last by.an average use and hw much for an
heavy use ??!
I have bought the XOLO Q1100 through Flipkart a week ago and the performance is really very good as far as gaming is concerned. But having said that, one of the main features in a phone should be call clarity and everyone who has spoken to me over the phone has repeatedly complained of the call disturbance issue.
This is very embarassing as I have boasted a lot about XOLO Q1100's excellent features when compared to MOTO G and everyone is taking a dig at me now for this call clarity issue. The common complaint is that they can hear some sort of echo in my voice and that it feels to them as if I am talking from inside a deep well. To add to the misery, yesterday when I paired my wireless Bluetooth Headphone (not headset, but headphone) and connected it with the phone to listen to some of my favourite songs while doing my usual work, none of the songs played well.
There were constant disturbances and every song that I played kept breaking every 2 seconds. I will hear it play well for 2 seconds and bam, there will be a sudden pause and again 2 seconds played well and sudden pause. It was so annoying because when I paired the same headphone (by the way, I am using Nokia BH-503) with my friends' phones (both old Nokia model and the latest other branded smartphones), the songs played very well.
I even tried sending the songs from my phone to their phones and listened to them and the songs played smoothly without any disturbance in their phones through the Bluetooth Headphone. So, clearly the problem is not with the Bluetooth Headphone but with the software or the Bluetooth profile it seems.
We all mostly use our smartphones for 4 major things:
1. Make/Answer calls
2. Listen to songs (through wired earphones or wireless headphones)
3. Use it to take pictures/videos
4. Play games and use apps
While I am able to use options 3 and 4 without any trouble, the most important options (1 & 2) are a BIG pain in the back.
I have raised this issue with XOLO Care team and they are yet to resolve this issue.
Hopefully, they will send an OTA (On-The-Air) update soon and both the call clarity issue and the Bluetooth inter-device connectivity issue will be resolved.
pyruss, 07 Apr 2014Is that video calling is available in this phone, anybody friend tell pLzyup...
when theres a working 3g connection and front facing camera ,of course u can make video calls.
Hi, Iam using this phone from last 45days, and this is my first Android phone till now. Below is my experience:
1. Good Look and strong hardware, as it is dropped from my hand 5-6 times.
2. Clear Screen, but not good when you are in sun light.
3. Headphone given by XOLO is not good, very standard, very upset, because when you spend 13000+, you expect good quality headphone.
4. Volume is very low, sometime hard to liseten when you are out. I think XOLO need to rectify this.
5. Internet speed is good, if you have 3g or good Wifi network.
6. Main Camera quality is good. Front Camera is average.
7. Battery Backup for normal use lasting a day, but if you using it for Video, Games or Internet, it stay hardly 6-7 hours.
8. Overall i will give 6.5/10 points to XOLO Q1100.
xolo Q1100 FM radio is working or not?
also tell me the which one is better Q2000 or Q1100?
Is that video calling is available in this phone, anybody friend tell pLz
Anonymous, 04 Apr 2014guys :/ How to connect 1100 to pc.... the drivers dont work the drivers won't work on 64bit operating system
1. The sound output of the video playback is very low even when I have increased the phone volume to full. Can anyone help me on how to increase it?Or it's an issue.
2. When connecting to Wifi phone always asks to Sign-in on the Wifi network. Why is it so?
3. How to disable XOlo care from startUp
Everything is good except the battery backup... Very very worst backup... Xolo must take a look at this and provide a better solution....
Using this phone since last week, awesome phone,no prob. Faced . Good value for money