Thanks a lot bro.
Could u pls tell me the market from where i can get this phone at 13.2K?
Awaiting your response!
AnonD-207780, 21 Nov 2013Got this fone in 13,200 in delhi ...... Till now thw fone is working awsome, It has covercome ... morepls telll me about the ccamera front and back.
* is there any lag in OS
* abt network both sim working well, i mean no lag in voice calls& (3g internet)data
*video calls (skype G+ etc)
Hi,friends.All together it,s an acceptable mid range smartphone with normal qualities,features,design,performance,and reasonable price in accordance with the international standards!I appricate and thanks to be notified if the xolo the Indian pride is export outside India,where,and its export price+after sale support and its real work!?Thanks kindly for your answers.
abdulla, 22 Nov 2013xoloq2000/ elife6 which is better phonesYou cant compare Elife6 to XOLO Q2000... We all know that Elife6 is a better fone..
But check the price first
Elife6 = 21000 INR
Xolo Q2000 = 13000 INR
So, now its your choice
whether this phone is upgradable to kit-kat version of android???
I Thought so Buying this Phone, But Can't Fully Trust the Xolo...
Think so there will be Some Issue Later On...!
AnonD-208003, 20 Nov 2013@BEDARDI RAJA
Bro do let me know the experience...and the place in delhi where i would get ... moreGot this fone in 13,200 in delhi ...... Till now thw fone is working awsome, It has covercome all the drawbacks of Xolo Q1000...
1. Battrey is 2600 MAH with 5.0V - 1.0 A charger which makes it full charge in 45 min only..... However Xolo Q1000 had 5.0v - 0.7 A charger which takes 4 hours to charge completely...
2. OTG cable provided inbox makes you add extra memory through USB Pendrive...
3. Sound Quality is loud enough... In Xolo Q1000 we cant head ringtone in outdoor areas due to low ringtone volume support, but this 1 has been dealt with Here..
4. Internal memory available in Q1000 was 1.2 gb but here is 5.4 GB(available to user) ....
5. Most important change... "In Q2000 you can move apps to memory card from Phone"
Bro do let me know the experience...and the place in delhi where i would get this phone at 13000 something?
awaiting your response
This Fone is priced at Rs. 13,200 in delhi ... Im gona buy this fone tomrow, then will post the feedback abt this fone sooner..... thanx
Anonymous, 15 Nov 2013nice phone but battery is not nice. i hate this phone because it is farty.why battery is not enough ? it shows 2600 mah!
nice phone but battery is not nice. i hate this phone because it is farty.