joh, 28 Nov 2014Guys tell me Samsung grand prime or xolo q3000 is betterHello Bro. If you are fine with a 5.2" and hd screen phone then consider Samsung galaxy grand 2 as its processor and camera are better then Q3000. in all other aspect Xolo Q3000 smokes every mobile below 20000rs category. Go and check our Grand 2 as well. if you like its screen size then that phone is also worth its price.
joh, 28 Nov 2014Guys tell me Samsung grand prime or xolo q3000 is betterXolo Q3000
Guys tell me Samsung grand prime or xolo q3000 is better
kapil, 27 Nov 2014But some one say that it is not a good phone.Ppl say there experience, im telling in my experience i liked mobile very much worth buying it
ravish, 27 Nov 2014 Is this support to HD videos? Ravish mobile has a special future of HD Video
Is this support to HD videos?
Varun, 20 Nov 2014Hi Kapil i bought dis phone 1 week back im completly impressed by using dis Phone jst simply a... moreBut some one say that it is not a good phone.
Chitman preet singh, 26 Nov 2014Select your storage option then 1st 1.let system choose.2.phone storage.3.memory card opt that... moreChitman thanx fr ur update if u dnt mind can u plzz take a screen shot and update me
Varun, 19 Nov 2014In case if i want to store the apps and Files in Phone memory i hv selected Phone memory as st... moreSelect your storage option then 1st 1.let system choose.2.phone storage.3.memory card opt that options
Good phone at dis price
bala, 25 Nov 2014frnds please suggest me. whether i can buy xolo q3000 or micromax canvas goldQ 3000 is best phone u just luved it battery backup is very very good go for it
bala, 25 Nov 2014frnds please suggest me. whether i can buy xolo q3000 or micromax canvas goldGo for Xolo q3000. Its a VFM cell.
Varun, 24 Nov 2014Yes Amit if we compare with those phones almost same configuration, added to that in dis mobil... moreYes bro. Its time we start investing in indian companies and turn them to brands rather getting looted by these south korean or taiwanese or japanese companies which are taking a major share of money as profits to their own countries.
I agree that even Xolo, Micromax are buying from China but at least the marginal profit gets restored back to india. and i truly believe that someday we will get quality product available by the MAKE IN INDIA programme of our honorable prime minister. we need to just keep on promoting our domestic companies and soon a day will come when indian mobile companies shall manufacture in india.
Anonymous, 25 Nov 2014Hello Bro. I have used Lenovo K900 and sold that crap in just one month. SUMSUNG glxy duse is... moreVery true bro. Its screen is its biggest strength. although its GPU is weak still after seening its marvelous screen very few can go without praising it. and moreover watching Full HD movies on a phone was never such a treat to eyes before. its IPS Lcd makes watching movie for three hours so very easy. A true entertainment box is Xolo Q3000
Amit Gupta, 24 Nov 2014Hello Bro. I have used T2 ultra and sold that crap in just one month. HTC Desire 816 is with m... moreHello Bro. I have used Lenovo K900 and sold that crap in just one month. SUMSUNG glxy duse is with my friend and we have played same video on both phones and my friend feels like break his desire 816 after seeing the clarity on Q3000 screen. Its much much better then both Lenovo K900 and SUMSUNG glxy duse
frnds please suggest me. whether i can buy xolo q3000 or micromax canvas gold
Hi Friends suggest me sum best Back Covers for Xolo Q3000
Amit Gupta, 24 Nov 2014Hello Bro. I have used T2 ultra and sold that crap in just one month. HTC Desire 816 is with m... moreYes Amit if we compare with those phones almost same configuration, added to that in dis mobile 2GB Ram best mobile in cheaper rate double Thumbs Up to Xolo Q3000
kapil, 20 Nov 2014I want to purchase xolo q3000 please give me advice about prformance of this phone. Mistake in... moreHello Kapil. Every thing in world has certain pros and cons. let me list its pros and cons after using it for eight months. Hope you may be able to finalise if it suits your priorities or not. Based on that make your purchase.
1) Marvellous 5.7" Full HD Screen with breath taking clarity. Trust me its better even then T2 ultra and desire 816 which costs near about 25000rs.
2) 4000 MAH battery which easily lasts for a day under heavy usage. very few phones have this capability and Q3000 is one of them.
3) 16 GB internal memory is pretty good if you don't want to invest more on Memory.
4) Front camera is really good for selfies.
5) Build quality is top notch and specially the black color one which comes with rubberised back.
6) Comes with Flip cover, Screen guard and good quality in ear head sets. I also got a lovely foot ball which i gave to my friend.
7) IPS display makes movie watching a treat. be it whichever angle you watch screen from, it doesn't looses color reproduction. And one best thing about it is it is a OGS display so you will feel like there is not distance between the screen and glass. truly makes it more magnificient.
1) The phone has a poor outdated GPU which really lags if you play hd games at full graphics. try and play asphalt 8 airborne in full graphics you will barely be able to come at 8 position owing to late response from mobile.
2) one strange problem is related to its screen dimension. Riptide GP 2 is a game that shocked me as it use to run on full graphics buttery smooth on my Karbon A12+ which was a 4200 rs phone but it stutters badly on Q3000. Probably the low FPS(Frames per second) of this phone is the contributor.
3) Rear camera though claimed 13MP but photo clarity is not even comparable to Samsung galaxy S3 which hosts a 8MP rear camera. Bright outdoor pics comes somewhat better in HDR mode but low light pics are too grainy and lacks details. so don't buy it if you like indoor photography.
4) In jelly beans version which i still use it has auto brightness issue. but i think it is gone since kitkat update.
%) OTA kitkat update still lets internal APP memory to remain 0.98 GB which makes installing too many apps difficult.
5) Phone is very heavy weighing 201 gms. my sony xperia t2 ultra was feather light although it hosted a 6" display. So yes the phone is thick and heavy.
6) Screen doesn't have a gorilla glass protection so it cannot surpass a massive fall, like my phone display got cracked when it fell down from just three feets height on a rough surface. xolo service center not ready to repair the digitiser alone and say that entire display has to be replaced which costs 6000rs. Now i have no other option but to use it with cracked glass till it dies totally.
These are major pros and cons which i found on this phone. Although in terms of entertainment value Q3000 is unbeatable. Buy it if you want a display that no other phone can even come close. buy it for the battery strength it comes with. And folks it has a lithium polymer battery whose flexibility i noticed when my phone got bend inside my scooters hood between a curve and my helmet. still this beast works like charm.
Its sturdiness is damn damn good. Its accessories a plus point because we will not like buying a phone for 16000 and then buy flip covers worth 1000 to 1500 rs. It has it all if we can compromise a bit. and bro which phone comes with all features in this budget. Don't think about Xiaomi mi 3 as it is like an alien in mobile industry. It comes and goes like a magic :D
still Xiaomi mi 3 also has shortcomings like expandable memory, weak battery backup and just a 5" full hd screen and useless oversized bezels which make it rather big and ugly.
kapil, 20 Nov 2014I want to purchase xolo q3000 please give me advice about prformance of this phone. Mistake in... morePhone is Value for money. Go for it ! Internal App memory is low but there r ways to negate this problem .
Log in I forgot my password Sign up