AnonD-142214, 19 Aug 2014I get a box on my screen after every few months . This box when touched , minimizes the screen... moreIn setting go one hand application and disable that, it solve the problem
Can anyone tell me how to root XOLO Q3000 with kitkat 4.4.2, as it can not be rooted as easily as jelly bean.
If any one knows how to root kitkat phones please tell me
AnonD-300085, 30 Aug 2014Hi guyz i hav Q3000. m facing sum prob wid it....its rebooting again nd again...can any one he... moreHello Bro. Try giving a factory restore. if it doesn't lets you do that then better take it to a xolo service center.
Hi guyz i hav Q3000. m facing sum prob wid it....its rebooting again nd again...can any one help me out of this?
udhay, 29 Aug 2014I am looking for xolo q3000 vs Asus zenfone 6 which is best I am most needed net browsing came... moreHello Bro. In terms of camera and net experience Asus Zenfone 6 is a lot more better then Xolo Q3000. You can definitely go for Asus Zenfone 6. but if you can compromise a little bit on camera then Xolo Q3000 definitely has a lot of edge over Asus Zenfone 6. but still Asus Zenfone is noways a bad choice. definitely you can go for Asus Zenfone 6 :)
anand , 28 Aug 2014thank u so much bro for your feedback. I want only good camera and highspeed net. These two wh... moreHello Bro. If camera and Internet are your priority then i would suggest your Panasonic P81 as it has got a better rear camera then Xolo Q3000. but yes front camera of Q3000 is better then Panasonic P81. Wish Q3000 rear camera was a todd better. it doesn't even matches the 8MP pics of my samsung galaxy s3. hope it will become easier for you to make decision now :)
Amit Gupta, 28 Aug 2014Hello anand bro. These two always creates confusion. When i bought i was caught in same confus... moreI am looking for xolo q3000 vs Asus zenfone 6 which is best I am most needed net browsing camera the game is secondary best speed future at least for next 2 years I may use now I am using Micromax a116 hd
I put it on auto brightness..and after some times it goes to full brightness mode....and the download shows new update available but nothing happens..
Amit Gupta, 28 Aug 2014Hello anand bro. These two always creates confusion. When i bought i was caught in same confus... morethank u so much bro for your feedback. I want only good camera and highspeed net. These two which is better option?
It's an amazing phone good cam, good luck, good speed I am using this, not a single problem don't go with bad comments good mobile
AnonD-142214, 26 Aug 2014My cell constantly says Internal Storage Full , free some space. So downloading pics becomes t... moreHello Aryan. I have previously posted here way to Root phone and use LINK2SD app to move unmovable apps to your SD card. if your operating system version is jelly beans root your phone first through VRoot software. download it from blackmart as it is not available at playstore. then follow the below given youtube links video you will be able to move all your unmovable apps to your SD card and free up your phone memory.
ravi, 27 Aug 2014under 20k q3000 is better?Hello Ravi. There are many phones which are good and bad in some aspects. i can list some below. go through their specs and reviews and decide which one fits best in your requirements.
1) Xolo Q3000
2) Panasonic P81.
3) Asus Zenfone 5 and Asus Zenfone 6
4) Lenovo P780
5) Xiaomi MI 3
6) Xolo Play 6x-1000
7) Xolo Q1010i.
8) Samsung Galaxy Grand 2
9) HTC Desire 616.
10) Micromax canvas knight.
All these are good phones but lack something or the other. you have to list your priorities and decide which one suits your requirements the best and that will be your best phone :)
Ajay K, 27 Aug 2014DEar Friends/Techies/Geeks,
1) What is the version of Google Store come along with Xoloq300... moreHello Ajay. I would rather advise you to take your phone to a xolo service center and get your phone's operating system upgraded to Kitkat. don't download from xolo's site as it has much more bugs and it gives internal app memory only 0.98 GB. currently we are unable to find any good software to root kitkat so we cannot make use of LINK2SD app to directly link all out apps to sd card. hence smarter choice will be get it upgraded from xolo service center and that kitkat os will give you internal memory for apps as 3.5 GB so u will never get the error message saying memory low.
Xolo service center does it for free so go and get it done before your phone encounters some grave issues. A stitch at time saves nine as they say. :)
anand, 27 Aug 2014hi amit bro panasonic p81 or q3000 13.8k and 16.8k pls tell me which is better camerawise, net... moreHello anand bro. These two always creates confusion. When i bought i was caught in same confustion. Bro i list some key points regarding both. that can help you decide your next new mobile phone.
Xolo Q3000 :-
1) Brilliant Full HD Screen with 386 PPI Density
2) 2 GB RAM smoothens multitasking.
3) 16 GB internal memory is really good. it can help you reducing cost of buying an SD card.
4) Now bundled with Kitkat which is latest operating system and much more efficient than jelly beans.
5) good customer support as xolo has came up with good customer service centers in almost all big and mid size cities.
6) Monster size battery. if you use 2G it can last for two days. With ultra heavy usage and 3G always on also it lasts for entire day.
7) Excellent front camera.
1) GPU is weak and it lags a lot while playing heavy graphic intensive games.
2) 13MP camera not upto the mark and results into pics as good as may be 8MP camera.
3) Does gets heat up while watching full hd videos and games.
4) A bit bulkier and heavy then P81.
Panasonic P81 :-
1) Good quality HD screen but not full HD
2) 1.7 ghz octa core processor is damn brilliant for gaming as they have given it a good GPU to support.
3) Camera quality is brilliant for rear camera.
4) panasonic has customised UI and gesture control is good.
5) multiwindow is good.
6) Build quality better then Q3000 and lighter and slimmer.
7) Head phones given are of better quality then Q3000.
1) Poor RAM its just 1GB that was major deal breaker for me.
2) Poor front camera.
3) Not many customer support centers.
4) Internal memory is just 8GB.
5) Due to HD screen icons does look blur if you look very close.
6) Internet surfing experience won't be as good as on Xolo Q3000.
I hope you will be able to decide now more easily which should be your next phone. If you cannot compromise with gaming then look no forward to Panasonic P81. Its a piece of power for gaming. any game in market you throw it smokes out easily with full graphics. but lack of full HD screen. a puny battery was the major deal breaker for me as i needed a full HD screen and a good battery backup. i play games at lowest graphic to conserve battery so for me Q3000 was best. you have to choose between gaming and entertainment. Gaming = P81 and Entertainment = Q3000.
Hope it will help :)
1) What is the version of Google Store come along with Xoloq3000 ??
2) My Xolo Q3000 Google store is not working at all ? What should I do ? Pl help .. its very irritating with a newly bought Q3000 .. pl help ..
Shall I reload the latest verion downloading onto PC and then copy .apk into phones intenral ROM area ??
3) Also, I amnot able to download most of apps /games as it always shows Memory full .. though the specs say that it comes with 2GB ? But surprisingly I have Micromax A210 which comes with 1GB but has atleast 3-4 times apps downloaded and working all fine ?? What does it mean Xolo is cheating by claiming 2GB but giving less than 1GB actually compared to others like MMax A210 Canvas ??
Pls correct if I have to download ceratian App/ change some settings to unleash true power of 2GB ROM .. PL HELP URGENTLY
hi amit bro panasonic p81 or q3000 13.8k and 16.8k pls tell me which is better camerawise, netspeed wise pls tell both differences. I am totalay confuse between these two phones.
under 20k q3000 is better?
My cell constantly says Internal Storage Full , free some space. So downloading pics becomes tough. How to move Apps to SD card ? The app from play store does no help. Pls help guys. Mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
HKP ph 9224644928, 22 Aug 2014 My xolo q 3000 is giving problem since yesterday morning. It is totally got hanged. & af... moreHello Bro. Give it a hard reset. that will work only if your xolo secure is shut down or else it will not work. if it refrains you from HARD RESET then take it to xolo service center. search on google by key word HARD RESET. it will guide you for Reseting your phone to Factory condition.
Ravi1955, 23 Aug 2014A week before i have purchased xolo Q3000.It was perfectly working but after 4-5 days unfortun... moreHello Bro. it looks like some operating system issue or battery module malfunctioning. Please don't ignore this problem and take it to Xolo service center as soon as possible. Don't put yourself to risk :)
Log in I forgot my password Sign up