AnonD-289584, 01 Aug 2014Screwed up ...I bought this phone on 25 july and still there is no kitkat version available. P... moreDon't worry by mid of august kitkat update is about to be rolled out for Q3000. And i think jellybeans is not bad either. its also fun to use. so enjoy with your new phone. :)
Screwed up ...I bought this phone on 25 july and still there is no kitkat version available. Please help me....:'(
AnonD-285043, 31 Jul 2014thanks bro, your comments are really helpful but can you tell me the range of OTG pen drive, m... moreHello Bro. I have tried Pen drive till 32GB. I tried my 1TB Hard disk but it did not read that 1TB hard disk so i guess it does not supports extended hard disks of 1TB or even 500GB. But yes it easily reads a pen drive till 32 GB that i tried on it. I think that's not a bad capacity which it can read. Can't tell about 64GB or 128GB pen drives as i have not tried them till yet. most probably it should support. but do rememmber that it reads FAT32 based drives and not NTFS or EXT3 format drives. My Portable hard disk is NTFS format so i guess that is why it is unable to read it.
1.what to do for contact backup of file available from pc of my lost mobile phones samsung galaxy tab 2 & sony xperia ??
2.what to do for msg "unfortunately software update has stopped " ??? in case of mobile software up date .
Amit Gupta, 31 Jul 2014 Hello Bro. Its certainly a nice phone as i am using it past more than a month. i would like ... morethanks bro, your comments are really helpful but can you tell me the range of OTG pen drive, means how much space i can get threw OTG pen drive. please help me.
anand, 31 Jul 2014amit tell me its net speed and how was its perfoming streaming videos because i want to buy th... more
Hello Bro. Its certainly a nice phone as i am using it past more than a month. i would like to list its pros and cons which you can take into consideration and then decide.
1) Brilliant Full HD display with 386 PPI Density.
2) 4000 MAH batter easily lasts for more then a day with moderate to heavy use.
3) 2GB RAM works under the hood really well. Its always advantageous to have more RAM.
4) 16 GB Internal memory is good as u need not buy a memory card.
5) OTG Support is really good.
6) Rear camera shoots brilliant pics and vids in good day light and HDR mode enabled.
7) Front camera is also good for selfies.
8) Build quality is really good. If you wanna enjoy a phone without flip covers or silicon cases go for the Black color as its rubberised grip kind off backcover makes handling easy. White color one does not have it.
9) Touch response is smooth so you will feel like a premium phone in your hand when you use the phone.
1) The phone does get a bit hot when you play hd games or watch hd or full hd videos.
2) The phone's gpu is not upto the mark which makes it laggy at times when you are playing high end graphic games.
3) App memory is very less 0.98GB user available for installing apps but it can be fixed by rooting the phone and installing link2sd and partitioning the SD card and using it to link softwares directly to Memory card.
4) under Low light the camera performance is bad.
5) Accessories provided with the box are pathetic but then who gives out of the box good accessories other then head phones. so does xolo. :D
6) The OS is ages old. we all are hoping to get KITKAT Update soon as xolo is providing kitkat update to all its recent phones. and this phone is in list.
7) sometimes the proximity sensor does not responds very soon. so screen does not light up even when you take screen away from your ears while talking. but sometimes it behaves well. so i can term it as inconsistent.
8) one thing is really strange is some games lag like hell like temple run oz, subway surfer which are not that high end games. use to run buttery smooth on my karbonn a12+ which had just 512MB Ram and 1.3 ghz dual core processor. with a phone having such massive spec this looks unbelievable that such fuddu games lag when games like Dead trigger and D-Day runs fine. i think something to do with the OS or the screen dimension. but really strange thing.
9) Speakers not at all good. Sound gets muffled if you Play music or video on full volume. if a company boasts that a phone is for entertainment it should take care of speakers. but Xolo was not bothered about.
These are the Pros and cons i can list. although i did not found any of these a deal breaker. I love this phone as if we can compromise a bit it has a lot of value and entertainment to give us. Its brilliant screen can outcast any phone even till the range of 20000 rs. I can recommend this phone to anyone who has a budget till 17000rs. It can outbeat any phone till this range.
Think carefully about every pros and cons i listed and make your decision. i am sure you will go for it :)
anand, 31 Jul 2014amit tell me its net speed and how was its perfoming streaming videos because i want to buy th... moreMobile is really value for money. Screen clarity is amazing. Battery backup pretty reasonable. Multitasking capabilites brilliant due to a powerful processor and ample of RAM. Internet surfing experience is pretty decent due to good legibility. But one thing you have to keep in mind is that screen brightness is ok kindoff. It is not as glittering as Super Amoled screens but then in its price tag one cannot ask for more. In built app memory is low so consider using an external SD card and partitioning it using Link2SD software to link all your apps to SD card rather then keeping them in phone app memory which runs out of space in no time. Camera both front and back are ok but low light performance of both cameras pathetic so keep that in mind. Mobile is a bit heavy bcoz of size its 201gms so keep that in mind before investing your money in this phone. and i would suggest better go for black color one as it has rubberised backcover so won't attract your fingerprints like the glossy white one. Overall a decent phone in its price range. And Kitkat update to be rolled after second week of august makes it a handsome deal. but don't pay more then 16500 if buying from local market. All the best for your new phone :)
yes good mobie some features like screen lock and others is not satisfied then battery is good camera is fine, ips display is worth for the mobile others like flash is not good etc
amit tell me its net speed and how was its perfoming streaming videos because i want to buy this phone today thats way plz tell me fast.
shrii, 30 Jul 2014Is their any confusion.regarding RAM ,as mention on box is 2 gb,but it is actually 1 gb,any on... moreThe device has 2GB RAM i just checked in my Q3000. 1GB almost gets consumed for Graphic related functions and OS and other applications which continously runs in background. We demand fluency in mobile so it accounts to lot of processes always remain in RAM rather than ROM as it would make the phone to undergo a lag to load any software or game. that is why these days most of the Softwares keep their processes loaded in RAM. still 1GB free RAM is not bad. when i am posting this comment currently my Q3000 is performing so many tasks simultaneously without any lag. for Example downloading a movie through UTorrent, Dead trigger game running and music player playing songs. But still i don't see a single lag in any of the tasks. Hats off to Xolo Q3000. :)
How can I add my Facebook account?
When I navigate to Settings-> Accounts->Add Account-> Facebook, It just doesnt add my Facebook acnt.
Is their any confusion.regarding RAM ,as mention on box is 2 gb,but it is actually 1 gb,any one pl clerify
Anonymous, 29 Jul 2014Expected by August middle..Waht is the source of your information on Kitkat update?? We have been hearing of it since last 2 months...
Hello People. I think Xolo Q3000 majority of them should be satisfied with their purchase just as me. I don't know why people curse Xolo if their handsets become deffective. My friend's S4 which costed him 41000 rs last year had graphic chip malfunctioning right out of the box. we discovered it when HD games like Dead trigger run like buttery smooth on my Samsung Galaxy S3. Now that is a live example that mishaps can take place with anything. and regarding customer support go and check Consumer forum and you all will witness maximum complaints against samsung, Sony and HTC. Shit happens but we should not let it affect us. I have had a fantastic experience with my Karbonn titanium S5 in bangalore when they replaced its back camera in just one day when i reported it not functioning. Although it was my fault that it took a huge drop of almost 15 feets through stairs and still working like a charm. I will never waste my money in name of brands. I don't think a piece of plastic can define our personality and if it does then it means we lack substance. buy mobiles to have fun and pleasure and not to believe that they make you look Bill Gates :D
Vijay, 28 Jul 2014Hi.. I got this phone all is fine..last 2 times I restarted the phone.. Battery got to 30% fro... moreHello Bro. Just download any battery calibration tool from Play store. should resolve your problem. If still it persists get your phone battery replaced by xolo service center. As your phone is new and under warranty you have every right to get it replaced for free. I think its a battery calibration issue. but still even after that it persists then show to xolo serivce center and get your phone's battery replaced. :)
Anonymous, 29 Jul 2014When is the kitkat update expected for Q3000 ?? Any idea any one ??Expected by August middle..
Ya really hats-off for xolo q3000. i am using from last few months & very happy then other branded phones. Very true said one of my friend in the below comment pls start using Indian made products.