I have some qustions for the users...
Did any one connect a external HDD to usb otg???
What about the camera quality in night???is bsi sensers helping in night pic or not???
What about the quality of the product???
Please reply to my question as whenever I type the messages my display blink for a second in my xolo q3000. Only typing time I am getting this error. Please confirm its an issue or its just fine no need to worry.
I have q3000 mobile its awesome smartphone in cost off 19000/-I have only one problem with this smartphone I.e. its video, shooting is fine quality of video is also good but the videos are shoot in 3gp format n not in MP4 format, due to this whenever I sent my videos to my friends via whatsapp all videos got corrupted they only can hear the audio n in video corrupted symptoms like colorful lines seems on display, so please tell me how can I shoot my video in MP4 format ? Becoz of that I can share my own shoot video with q3000 to my friends.
Actually this problem is seems in all xolo products because I have xolo q800 also n I have faced same problem in q800 also, this video problem I had found in Colo q800 first, and after purchasingq3000 first iI compared the video problem but ununfortunately I have found in q3000 too, so pls solve this problem, thank u
AnonD-109076, 06 Feb 2014O m g.I m worried now.while your set fell from ur hand at that time wht was the height from floorAbout 2 ft :-). It is a delicate piece. What I am worried about is the cost of repair they are quoting..
I did manage to speak to someone from company. Just waiting for their feedback.
What I understand (not from company but from a friend from this industry) is they may not have spare parts with them. So they will be spitting a new phone to provide me spare display and hence such a high price.
AnonD-230264, 04 Feb 2014I was a proud owner of q800 from Xolo India, since April 2013. There was no need to change the... moreI believe you are a LAVA employee. Such a detailed explanation....cmmon !
Manish, 06 Feb 2014It fell from my hand. I have checked it with their official service centre. I dont know how ... moreO m g.I m worried now.while your set fell from ur hand at that time wht was the height from floor
AnonD-109076, 05 Feb 2014Is it a joke? How come its broken? It fell from my hand.
I have checked it with their official service centre. I dont know how to raise this to company. I am trying to get in touch with them through a friend who is in this industry. The call centre is not of any use in this. I feel the price has surprised me...
I am using this Xolo q3000 from Jan 17th. Till date,no issues. Yesterday all of a sudden the touch screen isn't working after switching on the phone from sleep. When I removed and replaced the battery,for the first time screen works normally and as usual goes to sleep when idle. Then again the touch screen insensitivity starts. During that time all the external buttons like power,volume and display during calls and messages are working,but I'm not able to attend the call nor move past the home screen. How long will I keep reinstalling the battery,I've tried installing wake to keep the screen active,but that makes the battery drain fastly. Somebody help me out. Xolo service centres are far away and can visit it only during this weekend.
I bought this phone last month. The display was broken accidently. The price of new display is 12700/- as per their service centre.
chetan saxena, 31 Jan 2014hi all do make a note and see if you face this :- all xolos have 1 common issue of battery ... morebro u are so worried about it.... use samsung note u will understand wat battery drainage problem is one time on off 5 to 10 percent battery gone
I was a proud owner of q800 from Xolo India, since April 2013. There was no need to change the phone from q800 to q3000 so soon.
BUT I had this itch for a large screen phone ever since my brother got canvas 4. So the moment I had the news of this phone with the specifications I jumped to the opportunity and asked my local vendor if he can provide me this phone. He obliged.
The main reasons for me to switch from earlier phone to q3000 were
1. A larger screen to enable me to read text easily.
2. Two GB RAM.
3. Pixel density of more than 350ppi. (any thing more than this is redundant, as per the capability of human eye)
4. Battery of whopping 4000 Mah capacity.
5.better camera as per the mega pixel count.
While retaining the advantage of dual SIM, tested brand of Xolo, black color, and light weight.
The phone size was a sort of surprise for me as first impression after being a user of 4.5 inch. The phone is big! You have to use two hands nearly all the time. Though I am not complaining as I got used to it soon.
The initial setup was just like any Android phone. Then came the finer issues which one sees only after routine use.
1. The most anticipated point might be the battery life. It is good. Earlier being the user of HTC INCREDIBLE S followed by Xolo q800. I am impressed. Whole day of intensive use as one can expect with a new phone gives me good time enough to find the charger only at bedtime.
2. The screen resolution is good. You don't see any pixellation. I think anything more than 350 DPI will look just the same as this is the threshold of resolution of human eye at the given distance at which the mobile phones are used.
3. The GPS is exceptionally good. Best I have ever seen on any mobile phone. Very fast locking and even in my house under one concrete roof it easily gets locked.
4. OTG is feature is there and it works for my 8gb pendrive, and amazingly also supports the wireless keyboard and mouse (which I am using to type text just now)
5. The processing power and GPU works well and I can easily play Asphalt 8 game.
1. The screen has a slight yellow tint as compared to the Xolo q 800. The maximum brightness is less than other phone screens.
2. The loudspeaker is not that loud and if you place the phone flat on any smooth surface, the loudspeaker is muffled and the sound is very low. This may be an issue when someone rings and the sound is too low to perceive if you are far from the phone.
3. For this price one can get the 32 GB internal memory in other Indian phone. (NOT A PROBLEM BUT RATHER A WISH)
Does this handset support Video out..can it be connected to an HDMH port using a Usb to hdmi cable..
I want to upgrade my OS to kitkat when it will be available, if some one upgraded it please tell me how to upgrade it.