[deleted post]Current price of the phone on Snapdeal:
Xolo Q600S White: Rs. 7,059
Xolo Q600S Black: Rs. 7,108
[deleted post]about 7059-7450 depends on the sellers.but u may got benefit of 100rs if u order using snapdeal app(Android window or ios (any one))
hey guyz i am a gamer geek so i wanna knw should i buy this phone...or pls could anyone suggest any other below 10,000....pls
Lucky , 05 Jul 2014This mobile offers only 7,200 in snapdeal i recommend lava iris x1 is a good one ,also better... moreLOL.... Iris and Xolo are both from Lava. So it does not makes any difference when it comes to Service.
I have been using this phone for a week now. Purchased a black one from Snapdeal.
- Comes with latest Kitkat 4.4.2 (update to 4.4.3 is not available yet). A good feature of Kitkat is that it comes with QuickOffice installed; so you do not need to install a MS Office app separately.
- Very Slim and light weight
- Smooth interfaces
- Bright & vivid screen
- Pretty loud tones (depends on the quality of the file if you are choosing a custom one)
- Very fast Bluetooth (transfers multiple and big files in a jiffy)
- SIM1 is micro slot and SIM2 is regular (caters to the needs of those who already have an existing Micro SIM)
- Phone looks big for a 4.5 inch display
- Ability to move most of the apps to SD Card (excluding antivirus app and a few others)
- Fast WiFi
- Removable battery (unlike Moto E)
- Flip cover and screen protector included in the box
- Average camera (can’t expect much in this price range though)
- Average sound quality (you might need to installed 3rd party apps if you want to boost the sound quality)
- Physical Power button on the side not very responsive.
- Power button and volume button on the same side (would have preferred them on opposite sides, as it is easier to press them together while taking a screeshot)
- Bad battery backup (especially if you connect to WiFi). Xolo should have packed it with a 2400 mAh battery
- Touch response is good except the corners
- Google Search bar permanently placed in the home screen (would love to have an option to remove it)
I tried 3 different Compass apps and none of them worked. One threw an error that accelerometer or proximity sensors are not available on the phone (which is not true). Looks like other brands of phones are facing similar issues on Kitkat. It did not get fixed even after a factory reset. But this is a minor problem and I am sure there would be updates in the near future to fix this.
mush007, 08 Jul 2014Hii I want these phone but which site available in cheaper cost please let me knowyou can buy this phone in snapdeal with low cost.
shiba, 08 Jul 2014it has kitkat 4.4 which permits to move some newer apps in sd card.bt older apps can't move. older means preinstalled or anything else??
Hii I want these phone but which site available in cheaper cost please let me know
Guys any one tell that both sim slots are same....
pls let me know before buying.... i auction to buy this phone......... pls share the answers
AnonD-277448, 07 Jul 2014can we move the apps to the sd card? n wht about UI response??it has kitkat 4.4 which permits to move some newer apps in sd card.bt older apps can't move.
anyone use this phone..?? cn u give me ur persnol opinions abt this phone
shabaaz , 24 Jun 2014Less sound and quick heating I'm using a week.. u r right same issue i m facing.
-Bright & vivid screen
-Decent battery (lasts approximately 14 hours of mixed usage)
-Latest KitKat OS (Oh boy! it is buttery smooth)
-Phone is a little longer in length
-Touch response is good except the corners
For those who have GPS problems, just do a Factory reset. It will be fixed! I had the problem and this is how I got it fixed.