Everything is fine!
1) HD quality is sooper fine
2) No loading when any aplication was close
3) camera is excilent sooooper fine
4) flash is simply fine
5) nog lag with play all games with soooper gaming performance
6) its slim phone and like a zaaakaasssss! but,
only three problem in this mobile
1) there network speed is very slow in 2g sim and 3g network also
2) battery problem start 9- 10 months is this ok but charging slowly in this mobile and then before 10 month battery is drain hardly and mostly battery is unuse!,
3) there sound is very low on loud speaker mode as well as in earphone!
4) there touch screen is simply good but if u type any word touchpad is not properly but wish u for touching!
5) and there flash afterword ( auto focus is low) and flash was give low focus!
but If u wand camera quality and best gaming performance so this mobile is sooooo goood!
Thing about this i say truely! please! bcs i dont want waste ur money!
I bought Q700 last year(15-07-2013) after 7 months my battery started draining quickly and after 1 year display went on misbehaving..
processor and the speed was quite good till 1year..
I wont recommend any one to go for any xolo phones as they have strategy to buy their spare part as soon as the mobile warranty gets expired..
I do want to replace its display (within 1000 INR) if any one has already fixed it for low price than please mail me on email@example.com
Mobile is good but worst service from the company... sence 6 months i m trying to get the battery but still i m waiting.... also i have Q3000 Nobody has cover for this mobile...
I purchased a Xolo Q700 a year back looking at its impressive battery (2400 mAH) giving 17 hours seamless connectivity. The phone worked well for the initial 2 months giving about 12 hours of battery backup but as the days passed the battery started wearing off, I could get 4-5 hours of backup. In the 7th month, I had to replace the battery as it bloated.
Xolo local care centers did not have spare batteries & surprisingly the representative asked me to buy the battery online on eBay. I replaced the battery & expected the phone to work well, which did for few days & then a new problem started. The phone battery is fully charged; the phone worked well, but once the battery is discharged by 40% (i.e. battery level is left out 60 %); the rest of the battery drains off within few minutes (even if the phone is idle) & the phone just drops dead. Upon connecting the power cord, the battery shows 44-57% charge still available. The mystery is why the phone conked off
I tried updating the software but there was not available. I wrote to Xolo Support & they asked me to surrender the mobile at local Service center. The local service center updated the software (so called) & handed over the phone to me. When the phone didn’t show any improvement, I had to take the phone back to local service center. The folks out there said that the phone will have to be sent to the manufacturing unit at Noida.
The SLA mentioned in the ticket said that my phone will be repaired within 30 days. Yesterday (24 Sep 2014), I collected my phone, when asked what was the problem, the local service center folks had no idea as there was no resolution mentioned in their database. The battery draining issue still persists & new problems have arisen (listed below in point # 4)
1. What did the R&D Team in Noida find when they held my phone for 30 days?
2. What troubleshooting was conducted on my phone?
3. If my phone was returned with (so called) problem fixing, then why am I facing the same problem?
4. Why new problems such as, reduced speaker volume for calling & ringing, low illumination of home & back keys, slowness in the processing of the phone?
5. I received my phone exactly on the 30th day, was it returned only to ensure that the SLA is not breached?
6. What happens when I submit my phone once again to the local Colo Service center & I end up facing the same problem?
My recommendations to the readers of this review is to think twice before buying Xolo products. They may look like it gives more value for money, but beware; you may end up compromising on quality & wasting your money.
Please guys don't go for xolo cause battery gets low after 6 month only , service is worst and display will not work after 1 year...
Worked Well during the warranty Period (Except 3.5 jack female was required to change twice). Touch is gone immediately after the Warranty Period. The service center people saying it cost Rs 4,500/- Which is 60% of the phone cost. Really Unfair.
Also the service is very poor even during the warranty period.
please i request to all the consumer to not buy this phone because within a year its battery and touch screen both stopped working and service is also poor of xolo service care. I had a very bad experience with this phone and its also not worth to price..
please anybody tell me xolo q800 battery will be replace for this mobile and how thats battery backup. please help me
sahaa, 18 Sep 2014Use nokia. Headset. Rs 350Which model in particular . Can u be specific please
Hi friends i am using dis phone since 1 yr but i haven't faced any of d problem mentioned by u all and i m very much satisfied with d service provided by d company officials.....
but i do agree regarding the battery issue i am facing some issue with the battery since 15 days but it is minor issue as for now.......
Let me know if anyone can provide/sell the lcd+touch glass for XOLO Q700. Also quote the price for it.
Please dont buy xolo phone lot of service problems with the battery,handfree n earphone jack. i purchased the battery 2times in 11 months now iam using the duplicate battery.
What about the handsfree for the device , i am trying to use samsung handsfree but its not working with it . Which particular model correctly works with it .
service is poor. dont take xolo mobiles ever. after 6 months bettry and handsfree became worst.