can this fone be updated to android 6.0 marshmallow...???
plz let me know...
AnonD-434787, 02 Oct 2015Hey! can i give this phone to micromax service centre if anything happenz to my phone?..y not
Which mobile is best Micromax yu yunique or yu yuphoria? Please help me frds
yadesh, 03 Oct 2015how can i vibrate for incoming calls in yu yuphoria phoneto go in the setting of dialer.
Yu yuphoria Vs Redmi prime2 Which is the best? And which should i buy? & Redmi OTG support or not? Please reply instantly...
Hey! can i give this phone to micromax service centre if anything happenz to my phone?..
i got d fon 2dy i dont have any thing to say other than itz...... MIND-BLOWING ....i rly lv YU Yuphoria
will micromax service center will repair my yuphoria .... if its gives any problem ... plzz reply ...
jammula, 29 Sep 2015today i am going to order yu mobile. i will order or notdon't buy plz,its all useless and no c care support to solve ur issues regarding phone.
Very good phone iam impressed with this.....i'm using this phone about 1 month....no issues found....its design and performence is excellent. Go for yu yuphoria.
ABHISHEK, 26 Sep 2015no no option so get work injoying with tone onlydowwnload es file explorer for setting ringtone
good phone. battery backup is nice and charges quickly. no issue. though initial crashing of apps occurred. but later all fine!!
Review after 1 month Usage.
Issues with Yuphoria.
1. Proximity sensor does not work properly when the call is comming the display is not off when it closer to ear and even when you end up the call it automatically increase your brightness level at highest level.
2. It has some bugs with Messaging, when you try to send someone a message it completely off and on the messaging app.
3. After 3 weeks it automatically restart once in a day.
4. Its uppermost part of the matel body is unhooked automatically.
5. Audio clarity is not up to the mark even when you use highend earphones.
6. Battery drains very fast without using so much.