frnds...i want to buy this phone...so i want some information...What about cemera? they given 13 MP...but I heard quality is lower than 5 MP of samsung. is it true?..screen resolution is also poor...
Yesterday updated to lollipop. My brief suggestion & review as follows:
1. Search system update in about phone under setting while internet / WiFi is on.
2. Download the file. It is of 677 mb and in my case took only 10 minute to download under WiFi.
3. It took 4 minutes to install and another 20 minutes to optimized previously installed apps.
4. I had to update Google play service and Google music as there was some issues as notified.
5. Manually reboot. To be on safer side. I had no hanging or related issues.
6. Overall process was completed in 35-40 minutes and used 25% battery charge.
7. Everything's become fantastic, many problems was solved, e.g., I can now access SD card content directly from file msnager, recent used apps can be accessed easily, apps become moveable to SD card, great improvement of GUI. Battery is draining 5-10% quicker, however I think will be improved after 2-3 charging cycle and/or changing various irrelevant settings.
Finally, the upgraded version of Yureka is spectacular in User interface & performance point of view.
Not good phone, yureka has heating problem, display turs off when we call or get a call, whats the use of phone if the screen turns off every time .... not adviced
I m using this phone from last 10 days
this phone heat like electric press
u can ur clothes by this mobile...
Hi,Every one iam planning to take Yurekha tommorow,based on all your opinions i am ready to take ,but can you please tell about battery package,camera quality and sound please suggest me
Anonymous, 20 Apr 2015my screen is turning black during call
please suggest to resolve my problemRemove your tuffn glass
not connecting USB cable with system what to check ? which function to be check
friends am planning to buy this mbl... Pls suggest me whether this s good or shall i go through intex aqua hd.....
After updating to Lollipop my screen is going black and not able to receive the calls. Please let me know the solution for this problem
Arun, 20 Apr 2015guyz I am gng to join my college, I need the good specs and stylish mobile under 10k, will thi... moreI suggest you to not buy this phone.All are buying this by just looking at its hardware specs.My frnd was using this mbl for last 1 month.The gets heat very fast even on normal usage.The proximity sensor is not working.So go for another mobile.
Anonymous, 20 Apr 2015my screen is turning black during call please suggest to resolve my problemMy screen is turning blank after updating to Lollipop? What is the solution? Please help me. Or tell me how to rollback to Kitkat?
Don't worry most of these are fake comments.
It's a really good phone. Perhaps the best in its price!
jay, 20 Apr 2015my screen is turning black during call
please suggest to resolve my problemscreen turns black during calls n cannot recieve any of my calls....
I received the update notification but I accidentally cleared it... Now I can't update because it says my system is already up to date.. How do I get the update notification again?
all are saying heating issue with yureka,i think you all know that our pc & laptop also have a in-built fan inside to reduce heat.but phone don't have any fan inbuilt to cool it down.this phones hardware is nearly can be compared to a pc or a laptop.
my own opinioun am\nderstand all of you ok
After updating lollipop i can not receive call when the screen is black pls help me brothers