Hello GK you can check my feed back right below ur comment
I am using it from feb 2nd week.I hope that the coming lollipop update should set all the bugs.
NAUSHATH, 01 Apr 2015 is it lte compatible???
I Would Like To Buy This Phone. Please Suggest Me, Weather This Phone Is Good Or Not? And not move intrnal memory to SD card true or flash.
Pl suggest me...
Here is the solution for heating issue in ur phone.
Go into the settings -> apps -> Media Storage Device.
Force stop it.
Clear the Cache
Clear the data.
Restart the phone.
Restart the phone
Can anybody know how to transfer photos in to sd memory card. As such no option available? Can we make sd card as default ?
[deleted post]hii... this GK.. how was ur YUREKA mobile works..i want to know about that mobile.. because.. i read some negatives on it. i want to know were they true or false??.. plz clarify my doubts,,, waiting fr ur reply... because.. thursday is the bidding for that mobile.. I wish u answer
I am using Yureka from 2nd week of Feb.
At this price it is the best deal but unfortunately it has many bugs.
* The battery life is horrible it hardly gives me half day battery with normal usage. It takes forever to charge. Most of the time I need to carry a power bank with me.
* The phone gets heated up quickly and takes long time to cool down even while not using on heavy applications.
* Gets restarted on its own abruptly.
* After checking the snap from the gallery the image is not clear until and unless it is a bit zoomed. This thing is really annoying.
* While on a call the call volume doesn't increase or decrease. It shows that the volume is moving up and down but it doesn't happen all the time.
* While repeating the same song option checked in the Google music app It gets stuck after the song is played once again manually we have to replay the song and after that it works fine.
* It is taking lot of time to boot.
* Ear piece is unbearably heated while on call for more than 20 mins and even the call clarity isn't good.
I am ready to wait for even a month or more but please see that all the bugs are fixed.
Hi.. YU is following the method to register the UE(Handset) for the first time when it is on & sync with the Network. SO IMEI number is sent to register the handset.. No worries
Gyz, i thnk this phne is very gd when i read specifications.what is U r opinion ?
sandeep.dew, 01 Apr 2015yes i m using reliance 3g net even docomo also using but problem is same This is not a big issue.the reliance 3g apn setting with yu yureka is wrong.so copy apn setting other android mobile which r using reliance 3g network.your problem will b solve.i faced same problem but now everything is ok.
I get one new faulty yureka from amazon. I called yreka customers support. Still they are not solved mobile issue.realy I am not satisfied yureka mobile support.
Guys i am planning to get a new mobile pls prefer me a good mobile i thought of buying yu yureka after reading the reviews i got shocked so prefer me
shyam123, 01 Apr 2015Mr.sandeep r u using reliance 3g network.?yes i m using reliance 3g net even docomo also using but problem is same
Hi, I ordered this mobile YUREKA from amazon of 26th march sale and receive the phone on 31st march.. Phone is Micro SIM. So I did cut my Normal SIM and powered on the YUREKA mobile in evening. And as sson as I powered on the mobile with SIM INSERTED an automatically my mobiles IMEI number was sent to a mobile number.. Is this happened with everyone? WHy IMEI number should be sent to some unknown number?