sandy, 31 Mar 2015dont buy yureka its heating problemwhy yurekha battery back up how many hours frnds
Amar, 31 Mar 2015I checked - there is no mention vibrate on touchpad on the profiles its there in the settings... language and input
if someone is going to buy turbo or honor 4x then stop and go for yureka. it's battery backup is good and no heating problem. gaming is smooth, camera is good. it's 9/10 . Best Buy in this price . The only problem is its speaker loudness it is very low
if someone is going to buy turbo or honor 4x then stop and go for yureka. it's battery backup is good and no heating problem. gaming is smooth, camera is good. it's 9/10 . Best Buy in this price
Dhanesh, 30 Mar 2015Settings-user profiles-settings-untick vibration touch padI checked - there is no mention vibrate on touchpad on the profiles
i m using yureka since last 15 days. its battery runs not more than 8 hours. emits so much heat. mic isn't working properly, other person cant hear my voice during calls
I purchased micromax yureka through amzon in the month of feb. Phone is awesome. 3G surfing is fast and downloading speed is going upto 430 kbps with H+ network. The touch is soft and phone is fast with octa core processor and 2 GB Ram. Holding the phone is also very easy in hand as it is giving you good grip and phone is also light weight. OS is also good and user friendly.
As far as problems are concerned,
1. Battery life is less but decent. I charge to 100% in the morning Before leaving the home. Then 1 hour of 3G browsing, 30 minutes on call and 30 minutes on viewing videos drains the battery to 45-50% by evening 6 P.M. Leaving idle whole night in standby mode drains the battery by 30%.
2. Heating problem below camera when playing music and charging.
3. Phone gets hanged in standby mode. Sometimes when the phone is in standby mode, pressing the power key doe not wake the phone. Even if some one calls at that time, phone does not ring and even display on screen doe not come while the other person who is calling can hear the rings. In that case, we have to remove the back cover, plug out the battery and again plug in the battery and start the phone.
hey plz help me which is bttr yu yureka or asus zenfone 5 or xioami redmi note
i have use it and it so lags the camera and front are not good too
then i change to xiaomi mi note and it so fabolous
There is some heating problem..
it can be reduced by
settings-->develope option -->backgroud process limit--> no background process..
the heating problem can be reduced to maximum..
then we get batterylife up to 1 36h hours
In my experience..
ph is very fast..
I registered for yu yureka on 25th december 2014 and i was lucky to suuccessfully place the order on its 1st sale i.e. 13th jan. 2015. The delivery was not available to my address but got my yureka delivered 120 kms away from my address but still got hands on the same day of its delivery i.e. 15th jan. 2015. Amazon service is spectacular.
Coming to the model, first impression was pretty god, nice qualitt and good looking in just INR 8,999.
But after using handset for around 2 days i found certain problems like
* after playing music for few minutes the sound starts itching whether it was playing on speaker or hands free.
* light sensor problem.
* hardware problems like poor speaker, poor quality hands free, voice cutting between call mic. Problem may be.
But after its first ota update both the software problems were removed but it also pumps more bugs sadly like:
* now some applications gets stop unexpectedly in between.
* phone automatically reboots while surfing net.
* phone gets heats up like baking brick while gaming, it is clear that itcis not a gaming phone.
* hardware problems are still there.
* battery drains faster mirackle if it remains more then a day while using net , games and surfing etc during the day.
Hoping for the bug fixed next ota update.
Overall decent phone with extra catching features in decent price.
Could some one please advise, should I buy YU Yureka or Lenovo A 6000. which one is more better?
I bought this phone from amazone,so far so good,only normal heating,all latest features are working excellent,so fast operation,light weight worth for this price.
I have got you yureka just 2days back I am not able to connect WiFi in my mob where as other phones in my house have WiFi connection kindly let me know the solution for this
chengis khsn, 30 Mar 2015use it for ironing clothi doubt that the yureka is hotter than an iron box-*
whom should i trust, most of u guyz are saying that it's the worst phone from mmx and a handful of are saying the vice versa.... The #unbelivable thing is ur opinion abt the battery backup...
One great person has mentioned that he uses the phone for 10hrs from when his batt is at 100% and after that his battery is 70%. I havent even heard of a smartphone that drains only 30% for a 10hr usage...
What is the real fact behind dis comment? "Food for tought!!!!" plz smbdy help me!!! :'(
It is been one week I am using Yu Yureka.
It is crashing often... Yesterday while talking over phone, OS restarted without any notice...
Phone heats up sometimes...
Battery power draining so fast...
Camera is also not that great...
I am not happy with the OS of Yu Yureka.