rd, 18 Mar 2015please friends help.. Is yureka good to buy..? I m going to purchase..please suggest me.. go for it...
adi, 18 Mar 2015does any one know how to do multitasking on the phone...?? or to see past opened appsjust keep pressing on the lower leftmost bar. you will get all the opened window.
guys im using this phone from last 4 weeks
seriously if ur complaining about battery issues
this phone has 16 gb internal, 2gb ram , octacore processor ... sufficiently this phone gives me 1day backup ... with my data connection is always on and also lots of call as well as music ... as i used my last phone this cell much better ... but the thing i have doubt is service center... they said they have door step service( i think wich new in india )
i had bought yureka phone before 5 day & when I am using google crome so after some times my phone is restarting automatically , plz tell me any solution.
But this is made by an Indian company, how can there be no service in india
worst mobile yu yureka it don't have service in india.so please don't buy yu yureka
adi, 18 Mar 2015does any one know how to do multitasking on the phone...?? or to see past opened appsPress and hold the = button for more than 10 seconds
Anonymous, 18 Mar 2015hello i bought this phone 1 week back. I have 2 questions, one is when i open camera, i want t... morePls try to download file manager app to set ringtones n press n hold home key to know past apps
Don't buy this phone. I waited for 3 weeks to buy this phone. I got this phone on 2 march. In this 16 days use i got several issues:
1. Battery: First problem arrived with battery when i removed battery to insert sim card. After inserting sim card when i restarted i mobile battery percentage came automatically to 1% from 33%. I tried 3 times and always i got same problem. Then I discharged it completely n then start charging. Since then it is taking almost 5-6 hour to fully charge it.
2. Little bit issue of heating.
3. Another major issue is with call quality. When on call voice is very poor and voice comes out from the mobile. A person at a distance of 1m can listen full conversation.
Now i will cal yureka customer care. Hope they will either solve or amazon would replace the handset. Finger crossed!!
Here is My Short Review Of Yureka =
Using from 2 days.
1.Battery Life is Awesome ! I am getting 8 hrs of SOT which is Great
2. No overheat issue
3. Phone is Really Fast, more fast than my S4
4. Camera in Daylight is Great, but in lowlight it's okey
5. Screen is also nice
6. Loving the Themes option
No issue with headphone Or music player
There is a issue with Proximity Sensor
Hemanth, 18 Mar 2015How is camera......U HV to adjust the settings everytime for outdoor click and indoor clicks..back camera is a little disappointing as 13mp BT front camera works f9
nitin bafna, 17 Mar 2015how to set mp3ringtone इन yu yureka एंड how ... moreUnlike other android phones YU doesn't have a option to chose an mp3 or song from your media/ SD card, u need to copy/move the song/mp3 which u wish to make ur ringtone from your media/SD card to ringtones file in file manager. Now u will find this mp3 when u go sound settings then change ringtones in phone ringtones u ll find this which u can set as ur ring tone....
It is a fake phone...the major issues are,
1. Phone is heating very much during calling and charging.
2. Very low battery backup...battery drain suddenly.
3. Kitkat OS is not compitable for 64 bit processser.....so apps crashing every time.
4. Phone automaticalcontinuously continuously.
5. Network problem... 3g not supporting then think what about 4g as they claim.
6. Account synchronization automatically stopped.
7. No ring and vibrate option.
8. And major issues is no support from customer service.
So pls don't buy this phone..... u will happy.
dragon, 18 Mar 2015worst brand its says it has gorilla glass. On very second day the phone fell from my bed and... moreyar but i wanted to buy this mobile becos of gorilla screen but now as you are saying your mobile screen craked only fell from your bed ,,,,,, sit i do not want to buy it now
does any one know how to do multitasking on the phone...?? or to see past opened apps
please friends help..
Is yureka good to buy..?
I m going to purchase..please suggest me..
prashant singh, 18 Mar 2015I am also facing an issue in the phone (Yureka) while I am inserting the headphone in handset.... moreIt is a confirmed bug on yureka and they will solve this issue on the next update don't worry