It's not YU Yureka.The original model is coolpad f2. Coolpad is a Chinese brand and Micromax bought from coolpad.
been using the phone for past one week now. it is a big phone as i switched from a 5 inch phone. screen is good, colours are vibrant although pixel density is low but it seems good.
1. battery is good, downloaded several stuff, browsing , youtube over wifi. battery lasted whole day.
2. screen is good. video are very clear.
3. everything is customisable. loved it
4. build quality is good. compairing the price.
5. no need to discuss specs. awesome.
6. never care about closing any app in the background. zero lag.
7. application response time is also very impressive.
8. battery will not let you down. :)
9. weight :O.
1. phone size. it will not fit in ur jeans pocket.
2. loudspeaker is not so good.
3. camera is also not upto the mark. just fine. donot buy if you emphasize more towards cmaera while buying a phone.
4. some times heat up while using games. it is not that much but you will notice for sure near the camera portion.
few bugs are removed like dual SIM ringtone issue and proximity sensor issue(this was such a pain in the ass, for ex: if some one forgot to drop the call then you are totally fucked). thanks god it is not a problem now :)
updates are provided OTA so soon. good response from YU team.
best part under budget.
NWO, 05 Feb 2015this indian company tried to make something but failed ... considering the price range specs r... moreThey didn't try to make anything. This is just rebranded clone of Chinese Company Coolpads model.
I am using this for 3 weeks all are good but battery that seems not good, and I install battery doctor(app) it says that my Mobile's batteries full strength is 2000 mah . I want to know actually what. After fully charged my batteybi viewed a movie after 2 hrs it gone to 2o% pls give me any advice to improve battery life
most rubbish manner of selling a product which is nothing great, just by trying to make it unavailable, the Amazon people are hoodwinking and taking Indian buyers for a ride. I just gave up idea to buy this phone ever from AMAZON..lets ditch such sellers when start manipulative practices which are simply restrictive under MRTP Act, of INDIA. lets take them to consumer courts for selling things in an arbitrary manner and cheating ways.
it's really a good phone and having a good speed but battrey is weak
My I have some doubt regarding service during warranty and post warrenty.but have some doubt. Because MMX earlier not fulfill what they say.
Recent intex launched aquea power HD at 9499 no flsalesale,same specification but battery 4000mah .so friends which will be better.
this indian company tried to make something but failed ... considering the price range specs r great... but battery drains FAST
i guess u can buy this handset and try not to use it if you want battery back up or u can simply buy lenovo a6000
Arjun Bharath, 04 Feb 2015Hi MilanM, Cyanogen released updates for ringtone and proximity issues today(Good that they a... moreThanks Mr ArjunB for your comments. I am not an expert as you are and it would be difficult for me to install manual updates (I have noticed they have released an update). Anyway, Happy Playing God. Perhaps I would go for a Lenovo A60000 for better battery backup. Thanks for the help once again
Application move to sdcard this option is available this phone?
please reply me....
Battery life is good while using 3g net connection Approx. 5 hours i used.(from 97 % to till 20 % for battery. )
* Heating issue, while playing games.