Apart from battery and heat issues,am facing one more issue, during calls, am unable to see display,even am unable to pick the call. How to solve this..
Anybody is facing the similar issue???
3)only 2 gb ram snapdragon 615;;;;; in huawei honor 6 3 gb ram
4)worst camera quality.
Its juzz awsme phone with good features.....one and only problem is that there is no service centre.
Hai I'm yuse is phone average back camera with led and 15 minit use heat phone probleme
phone is very nice but main problam s battory daily charging and i bouught 9999 but the rate now 8999 so yu company is give 4000 li battory is solving all problam please intratuce good battery on online battory contion s very worst
I bought yurekha plus in open sale the problem is totally blur.is any prob with can..one good thing is not getting heat up to now
im using this phone for several days and i did not found any flaws at all. great phone for performance......it has many good advantageous features for a price range of 9999/-
it has heating issues but you can find solutions for this in internet.
almost a better phone...the major demerits are
1) average battery life..only 2500 mah ...for a high config phone like this this battery is not enough
2) rear camera is in a medium quality...but still its good
thats all .....except this all features are good
hey folks......im using this yureka plus mobile for several days ....i bought it on amazon.... before i bought this mobile i used to read all the comments and reviews posted by all yureka users ...they are all bad ..many of them, but still i bought this phone . i dont know how people get flaws on this mobile .. except very few users all the others commented bad about this phone ..advantages of this mobile.
1) good screen , 5.5 inches full hd display 401 ppi.
2) good performance with a snapdragon 615 processor ..an important thing this is the only phone having 8cores of snapdragon 615 proc with a price of rs.9999
3) good 2 gb ram ..can handle multiple apps at a time
4) an elegant cyanogen 12 os ....when it is coupled up with lollipop 5.0.2 ....very good.
smooth user interface.you can customize as u like ..
5)gpu- massive adreno 405 graphics can handle most of graphics games (asphalt etc..)
6) comes with 16 gb internal memory , no sd needed unless otherwise you need one.
7) uncompitable 4g lte ...the fastest mobile netwok
8) the front 5mp shooter is far good ...very clear images ....very fine front camera
1) average battery life....only 2500 mah battery ..and i have to agree that this battery os very low for a high config mobile like. battery dries fastly when usage ..but when in standby its k with this battery. but.with a phone of high config ...2500 mah battery is pretty low.
2) heating issues ....the phone heats very quickly often ....but there are several solutions for this issue on the internet...i used to see many reviews about resolving the heat issues ..but still i managed to maintain my phone in a better manner ..so i am able to avoid heating.charge your phone often ...dont let your phone go under 60 % of battery..
3) battery charging time very slow
4) before i bought this phone i was using a nokia e72 mobile ..it had only 5mp rear camera
but it looked great ...but this phone has a 13 mp camera rear...when i saw my camera quality i felt a lil bit low ..details are in a medium quality for a 13 mp shooter ....but still its a good camera you can have very good pictures...the great thing is this camera has a variety of modes to shoot ..its cool..and it also has a slo motion mode..thats ok . we can agree with the camera quality of this phone...
yureka plus is a good phone ......it has some drawbacks but if you want a high config phone under 10k this is the best choice according to me .......user your mobile with a good care ..
and also a good thing is it costs only 8999/- rs...(but i bought it for 9999/-...after my purchase of three days they reduced it to 8889/-... :p....
thanks for readin such a long essay.. :p
hope you find this useful....
Hey guys i bought this phone 10 days back but i m unable to use Wifi, after conecting to full range wifi it is not connecting pls help....
Hey guys i m unable to use Wifi, after conecting to full range wifi it is not connecting
nik, 03 Aug 2015First sale of it, i got that beast..!! build quality is good.. i just ordered this bcoz of low... moreAll yureka plus users, please charge the device first time at least 12hrs and then see battery backup. I m using this phn, but did not face any problem till now except heating problem.
Rudra, 14 Aug 2015I will purchased yu yureka plus. This mobile is good or bad....nyc one!!
don't listen to anyone guys!! i have been recived this mobile yesterday it was an awesome mobile in the range of 9k which equals to 30k devices of sony and samsung,i have used it whole day my experince was awesome really ubercool!!! it was so smooth processing and very fast. i have used sony xperia m4 aqua dual for 2 months r so it was nice but not that much nice when compared to yureka plus.I haved used this mobile for all day long it is heated up but not that much becoz sony xperia m4 aqua also heats up very quickly.
so my suggestion is better to buy this mobile my rating for this mobile is 9.5/10
I bought this phone via amazon. I am facing lot many problems with this device. The device heats up like anything and disgusting battery life, it lasts for less than 6 hours. and i am not able to change ma whatsapp dp. Its giving an error saying " Failed to process image data. Please try again later".
@ Dev team, Help me out in solving the above issues
human being, 10 Aug 2015those who are complaining about this phone..pls grow up ..this is the best ph under 9000 now..... moreDude just check out the battery performance of xiaomi redmi note and lenovo k3 note, and am sure yu would be stunned !! Also the cameras are better than yu in these 2 phones. Just check it out.
BANDU, 11 Aug 2015yu yureka plus or lenovo k3 note which one best plz reply meI think k3 note is a better one. And now u can also see meizu m2 note and ASUS zenfone laser !!
BANDU, 11 Aug 2015yu yureka plus or lenovo k3 note which one best plz reply meIf you don't want to use 2 sim then k3 note is good for you and one more feature which is not in k3 note is that phone has no app drawer means all installd apps will remain in your home screen if you are not using any launcher...