AnonD-306287, 12 Sep 2014I would like to know how to store my downloads to my SD card. Most seems to be stuck on the ph... moreMost applications only store in Phone Storage, including this phone. SD Card is for photographes and musics.
AnonD-215960, 09 Sep 2014Guys I have this mobile. If any problem I can solve it. Reply if any help needed.Enjoy with yo... moreBy dear my gone shows orange network bars with no H on top and dat doesn't allow me to use my social ntwks or internet pls help....me starting to get bored of did come nw
Overall a very underrated phone.
I have had the phone 3 weeks now and only chose it for it's screen size and the fact that I could get a better mobile tarif deal if I brought a cheaper phone (in the UK).
* Dead stable - never had any app crash or dropped phone calls
* Screen size - brilliant for a budget phone at 5 inches.
* Screen brightness - don't bother with auto dimming. battery has enough juice to have the display at full brightness all of the time.
* CPU speed is great and web browsing is not a slow experience
* Plays full HD mp4 video's without stuttering (mainly because the video is downsized to the display resolution).
* 8 mega pixel camera even though the phone's cover says 5 and the documentation says 5.
Kind of plus and minus points
* Screen size and pixel resolution - handy in one respect of handling HD video a breeze but pixels can be seen
* MediaTek processor - very underrated CPU with good battery use but will eat battery power if playing games
* 4GB of storage isn't 4gb of storage. this is split into two (internal at 1GB and phone storage at 3GB). so you will run out of room quickly. A work around is to move the apps to phone storage
* Audio quality is bass light. equalizer adjustment from 60hz to 14khz so not great.
* Audio loudness is quite low with the built in speaker for notifications but amazingly hands free calls are loud and clear
* Screen pixel density is low but more of a niggle than a real issue.
For a budget phone in the UK (middle market phone in China) you can't go wrong. only the likes of the Motorolla G are better but then that has a smaller screen and I was after at least a 5 inch screen
To me it feels like this phone was physically modelled on the Galaxy SII as all buttons are the same physical layout but with a bigger screen
I just bought this cp last Sept 18, 2014 but to my dismay I find this cp sucks! Camera is good BUT it still faces problems in charging, overheating, poor quality and low sound, power button. I was calling my husband when suddenly it stops and I can't open it again! I tried several times to open it although it opened but cannot read my sim card anymore. Just telling my experience with this phone.
AnonD-215960, 09 Sep 2014Guys I have this mobile. If any problem I can solve it. Reply if any help needed.Enjoy with yo... moreHello!
I have exactly the same phone. But unfortunately I have a problem, I have data internet but can not access whatsapp, viber and skype. Youtube and google function flawlessly. Can you help me?
My blade L2 is a very good phone, BUT it won't let me install Apps to the SD card (32gb) ... Basically it shows a drive as "" Internal Storage "" and another as "" Phone Storage "" and in then in the settings menu it will show the SD but won't accept installs to it... Any IDEAS HOW TO FIX THIS ?????
thanks have a nice day.
ice, 23 Aug 2014can i download watsup on this phone i really want to buy it but theres lots of bad comments about ityeah you can i have it and its brilliant
AnonD-215960, 09 Sep 2014Guys I have this mobile. If any problem I can solve it. Reply if any help needed.Enjoy with yo... moreI would like to know how to store my downloads to my SD card. Most seems to be stuck on the phone storage and despite several attempt my SD drive remaisn empty and I have not storage for new app.
Guys I have this mobile. If any problem I can solve it. Reply if any help needed.Enjoy with your phone!
Ds phone is very strong I dropped it wt the screen on de tile floor n guess wt :?nothing happened de screen stayed de same no cracks. It has everything I need de camera is good bt mine is not supporting two simcards bt dt is not de big deal I rate ds phone 95/100. I would recommend to everyone to buy it ZTE and HUAWEI phones are hitting de market so strong Samsung apple and Nokia phones have tough competition against ZTE and HUAWEI phones