AnonD-568564, 05 Aug 2016How can I set my phone to show battery percentage and the internet speed. I can't find any but... moreSlide down control centre twice and click the pen. You will see battery percentage and speed there.
Go to settings and Just format your SD card as internal storage,then you will save your apps in the SD card.
Anyone know how to move apps from intetnal to sd card?
Its not same like other phone.
Please help thanks
How can I set my phone to show battery percentage and the internet speed. I can't find any button. Please someone help me.
I just bought this phone few weeks ago, below are my opinion
- Cheap price for the spec,I bought it for RM499 free screen protector and casing
-Decent front 8mp camera with flash ,Good for selfie
-Main camera got Pro-mode where you can adjust many setting
-Got notification LED light
-The GPS connection is good and accurate
-Simple stock-like android 6.0 ROM, no bloatware
-The back loud speaker sound pretty good and loud enough
- The so-called main 13mp camera is a joke,I think it is around 8mp interpolated to 13mp,the quality of the picture is not so good.
-The video mode only record up to 720p not 1080p
-No HDR mode in the main camera
-There are 2 speaker grill located on the bottom, but only the left is functional, the right one is for gimmick
-Battery life is not so good, it will drain pretty fast, so prepare for external power bank
Anonymous, 23 Jul 2016There are something buyer can't know before they get real one. I will let you know these. ... moreDude,turn on ur front facing flash on the top of right sight of the screen,I got the phone,the only thing I dun like is the speaker, sound pretty low imo
hi is there anyone know how to use zte blade v7 lite video call without using wechat and other apps??
Skyler, 24 Jul 2016Is it a good temporary phone?very recomended to had it..
smooth performance with android 6.0
underated spec for low price
There are something buyer can't know before they get real one.
I will let you know these.
1. Front flash is only design, not functional. I cannot find any setting which makes that work.
2. There is 2 speaker hole on back, but only left one has speaker. The other has nothing (quoted from manufacturer).
3. Only middle of backside is made of metal. Upper and rear backside is only plastic painted with silver.
4. Function of camera app is great, but that's all.
This phone is worthy of price, but I recommend you to buy others with more money.
Can someone please tell me what the image quality is like on this phone when you take a photo?
MoRtee, 05 Jul 2016With that money is worth but these to take note:
1) I think it's camera resolution is betwe... moreU can change the setting of fingerprint touch style to unlock from a blank screen.. go to fingerprint setting n select the first option..tq
AnonD-561779, 18 Jul 2016One of the speaker (right) of my zte blade v7 lite also seem not working, please help..It actually only have 1 speaker, the other one is just empty. Ive asked the official ZTE representative
AnonD-45075, 20 Jul 2016Can anyone who has this phone please tell me if the phone lags? And how is the camera?I have this phone for about 1 month now, no lag currently and by far one of the best phone in this price range i must say
Can anyone who has this phone please tell me if the phone lags? And how is the camera?
AnonD-547637, 10 Jul 2016hi, i just found that one side of my speakers is not functioning. Anyone face this problem?One of the speaker (right) of my zte blade v7 lite also seem not working, please help..
AnonD-547637, 10 Jul 2016hi, i just found that one side of my speakers is not functioning. Anyone face this problem?Which side?