where can i buy the battery of zte?i cannot use this phone bec of d battery,it is no longer useful
Babanu, 14 Aug 2012This crap don't have bluetooth for shure!Nu are bluetooth si nu e bun de nimic
Eric, 08 Mar 2011Does it have an alarm function?Yes , its having alarm option .
How can you adjust the volume when speaking - it is so quiet that often I cannot hear the other party.
i have this phone it has a long battery life and it does have bluetooth on mine but is sometimes dodgy.mine is black
i had this phone before for me its good fast itnternet connection, nice camera, but no blutooth
Eric, 08 Mar 2011Does it have an alarm function?of course, I think all recent mobiles have alarm clock
venndriss, 27 Feb 2011well...let's see...let me tell ya' what this phone can actually do ~ google maps ~ instant e... moreHi!On the phone description says that it has bluetooth but when i accesesed the menu i couldn t find it...could you help me please?Thank you!
can transfer files from PC to Phone and vice-versa but you have to use Join ME found on the disc provided. The transfer is horrible slow!!! I think the software has a major bug
-media player doesn't remember the position where you stopped the player
-C and return keys are too thick, difficult to push the selection keys
- when using handsfree when the player goes to another track there are annoying noises...
- handsfree not looking good. left earphone cable is made as a joke. they should make it plus 3-4 centimetres longer. the jack is not compatible with the similar devices from Nokia (smaller diametre)
- can not assign picture to contact. there are some "heads" in memory but they are very ugly. manga style
-FM radio: NO RDS but you can change the name oft the radiostation in the list. Nonsense because the name is NOT displayed. The FM radio could not be switched to loudspeaker.
- FM radio and mediaplayer can not be minimized
- there are no theme available to change the one in the phone
- SAR value is big. keep it away from the body!
- NO Bluetooth for the models sold by Digimobil RDS-RO)
- pressing end call key in menus does not return to stand-by mode but one step up
- big display
- USB charging when connected to PC
- acceptable standby time
- microSD up to 8GB (memory card to be bought)
well...let's see...let me tell ya' what this phone can actually do
~ google maps
~ instant ebuddy messenger
~ opera mini5
~ 3G internet --> multi-file download (also on opera mini) also very fast
~ veeeeery sweet huge games
~ memory card up to 8gb (i have a 4gb and working just fine ^^)
~ windows media player '11
~ winrar working just fine...as .jar of course
A very very cheap phone.
But the ammount of stuff you get for that price is
great, compared to other 2mp 3g phones its just as good.
And if there is anything negative about it like the battery not lasting that long, then the price outweighs it..
Continuous standby time: GSM-220 hr, WCDMA-280 hr
Continuous talk time: GSM-240 min, WCDMA-300 min
Continuous video talk time: 180 min
Pros: lot's of features - very similar to many nokia models (like 6300), loud speaker
Cons: no volume button, cheap headset, cannot find the bluetooth feature options, cheap touchkeys
Very good price/value ratio. Can be unlocked!
yeah it`s a really cheap phone with 3g and camera and mp3 player...it`s pretty good too for a phone. battery is kinda short lasting. you can have skype on it though which is really useful
Thuku Kinuthia, 10 Feb 2010You just need help, what is so wrong bout the phone that you never found any speciality?this phone will cost below 80$ retail
Anonymous, 30 Jan 2010Nothing special about this phone, but maybe it's really cheap. I don't even think it's a good... moreYou just need help, what is so wrong bout the phone that you never found any speciality?