mehboob khan, 02 Mar 2015PROS: 1) Display is gr8. 2) 8MP as a front camera is a good option for selfies 3) Snapdrago... moreThe battery is 3200. Not 2500. Not sure about tAlk time but I'm sure with that size battery it should be a long time.
Anonymous, 29 Mar 2015Is the battery removable? How much does it cost?it is not removable battery and i don't no how much it cost
is This Phone Support CDMA and GSM Both Network? If Yes I Want this. How can I get this? Please communicate with me. email@example.com
When is ZTE launching this mobile in India?And What is the expected price?
1. Micro SD card
2. Removable battery
With all above spec, WOW - it is the phone, I am looking for .
they should have stayed with the grand S design.........this looks so genaric but the specs are really nice...i am getting the grand S soon since this isn't global
1) Display is gr8.
2) 8MP as a front camera is a good option for selfies
3) Snapdragon 800 paltform zippy performance no lag whatsoever
4) 3GB RAM
5) Dolby Digital for music sound is gr8
1) the biggest con of this beauty is its battery its only 2500mah and its not removable.
Talk time Up to 5 h...useless
2) comes installed with Android 4.4.x and no further updates for this phone will be provided.
3) no Accessory available for this phone in indian market.
6) if you are a camera guy u will be disappointed with low light pictures