for those who own this phone what about LTE Band20 (800Mhz). In specs missing this Band but I know from experience that even if the manufacturer does not mind the device supports it.
AnonD-728016, 04 Jan 2018Hi there As far as I am aware this phone cannot be purchased in Europe although global versio... moreFrom one of the usual Chinese retailers cost 200 pounds converted plus shipping£10 and customs duty£20u
pol, 03 Jan 2018Do you know the sar value of this phone ? Europe price
Thank you for your answerHi there
As far as I am aware this phone cannot be purchased in Europe although global versions blut the one I purchased
AnonD-728016, 03 Jan 2018I'll get there in the end...
6. Whilst screen is sharp and bright, light l... moreDo you know the sar value of this phone ? Europe price
Thank you for your answer
I'll get there in the end...
6. Whilst screen is sharp and bright, light leakages around the side bezels spoil the effect
Overall I like this phone a lot but feel I won't be using for long due the poor battery life and crappy audio.
If the Xiaomi mi A1 is more VWGolf (dull, sturdy, dependable), this Z17 lite is more Alpha Romeo. Fine but flawed
Pressed send too soon. As I said, phone looks great and is a perfect size. Global version works perfectly in UK. Fast and smooth in operation. Points of concern.
1. Battery life is disappointing. I previously had a Xiaomi mi A1 (brilliant phone for the price).
2. Nubia UI 5 feels prehistoric after using Oreo on mi A1. Thank God for Action Launcher!
3. In reality hyped "deep immersive" audio is more "thin and tinny," Very disappointing
4. My first experience with no 3.5 jack. The sound quality connecting through the supplied type c converter is so bad
I have blue version. Phone looks the business (blue is classy, not garish) and is great
Hi, can anyone tell me if this phone is storage expandable. I keep lot of reviews which says yes it does and no it doesn't! Which is correct!
Rahul, 11 Sep 2017can it support 5 gz wifi band ?????yes cz sd 563 support it
The specs of this lite of phone is very much encouraging and and I like it. The price is ok for the specs. Nice phone.
Is this available outside china. I understand that nubia phones are usually exclusive for the chinese market.
+ SD Card slot
+ 3.5mm Audio jack
when the lite version is more acceptable than the regular version