Alcatel OT-997D - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

7.6
7.8
7.7

> In reply to shoffgg @ 2014-03-21 17:46 from XNIY - click to readall is fine, i m using it. Not Bad.

• 2014-03-22 10:03
  • uC3f

hi..im from malaysia..i am thinking to buy this phone..but im worried when it said some apps cannot be open after install..does apps like wechat,whatsapp,kakaotalk would be fine using this phone??please help me!!!

• 2014-03-21 17:46
  • XNIY

hi..im from malaysia..im thinking to buy this phone. but im quite worried bout some apps..does apps like wechat,whatsapp,kakaotalk etc will works fine in this phone???i read that some apps can't even open after install...please help me!!!

• 2014-03-21 17:37
  • XNIY

Install Cyanogenmod!!!!

• 2014-03-19 19:20
  • 3LFa

> In reply to Yamo @ 2014-03-04 08:21 from fkV5 - click to readall service centers in Egypt specially rizkalla & union group are thieves.it is better for me to buy a phone cheaper with no warranty rather than having their stupid useless warranty
after 1 month of using my phone i gave my back to their warranty and rooted my phone to fully benefit from it
now i updated it with 4.1.1 german jellybean and it is now as if i have got a new phone and i love it again

• 2014-03-13 13:29
  • NkXd

During the warranty year I dealt with the company office in Alexandria, Egypt. It was a VERY BAD EXPERIENCE.
They replace the phone screen with another lable screen witch is not ALCATEL, It is so ugly. I tried many times to make them change it they told me that ALCATEL doesn't produce screens with its lable. 20 days till now, no solution !!!!!!!!!!??????????????????? I feel like it is thefty.

• 2014-03-04 08:21
  • fkV5

I updated via OTA to 4.1.1 (Portugal)and the phone works well, but the appearence is'nt nice: it appears like linien or colored stroke - bad! I hope Alcatel works to correct these bugs...

• 2014-01-31 15:35
  • HB74

all in very good without jamming.very nice, good jΟΒ alckatel!!

• 2014-01-25 20:17
  • gIaE

This phone after the upgrade to 4.1.1 it is much better and smoother. It's faster and the camera functions better. Definitely is a perfect dual sim phone.

• 2014-01-17 11:54
  • sw6B

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-28 10:53 from 3LFC - click to readI do not understand, what don't you like in 4.1.1 version. I upgrated thrue handset's system update and everything works well. I must only to change camera's icon (officeSuite and Barcode Scaner is your choise). O'K, main screen and phone is not rotating in auto rotation mode, but it's better for me (I think it's done specially).

• 2014-01-13 14:02
  • mEvg

> In reply to Tane @ 2014-01-02 23:01 from 3ns$ - click to readdifferent operating systems incomparable 520 is excellent for windows & 997 is the same for android ......choose your system and get your device
future is for android

• 2014-01-10 02:22
  • fk0m

Alcatel ONE TOUCH 997D vs Nokia Lumia 520?!

• 2014-01-02 23:01
  • 3ns$

in itlay it's not working i can't get the update any help plz

• 2013-12-26 10:43
  • BS}I

> In reply to Scherzi @ 2013-12-09 19:58 from 3%HR - click to read4.1.1 is available in Greece

• 2013-12-14 17:47
  • gxPD

Is the update via OTA available ?
I get always the message "no update available?
Alcatel announced that the 4..1.1 is released.

Very confusing

How has further informations

Thanks

• 2013-12-09 19:58
  • 3%HR

Why the battery exhousted when I off the phone..it seem that phone was on instead the phone was swicth off all the while...

• 2013-12-04 15:35
  • tVqE

practical, functional, financial and very good at all. fantastic done in alcatel very good job.

• 2013-11-28 20:48
  • gIaY

> In reply to BB997d @ 2013-11-27 13:46 from M6Rf - click to readThis update on Jelly Bean is stupid. Its full of different bugs, i hope Alcatel will fix this soon. If they not it will be huge minus for company

• 2013-11-28 10:53
  • 3LFC

Hi

I've got jelly bean, but dialer lost "search with dial pad" function. Is it the same for everyone or it's only a setting that I have to find and change? Browser jumps during scrolling and viedo player blinks sometimes.

Have anybody else got the same problems?

• 2013-11-27 13:46
  • M6Rf
Total of 465 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel OT-997D.